coers

@andrewcoers
Reaction score
Groveland,IL Central Illinois/Just south of Peoria
Handicap
Just seen this website today and that hats looks pretty interesting. Basically has where you can change your logo or image on the front of the Lid/Cap.

http://www.livelids.com/

Interesting concept. But also pretty expensive. I don't know too many that would pay $75 for a ball cap, but then again that could just be me.

Was wondering about the high price until I noticed "Ultra thin high resolution 2.8" LCD", I hadn't got that from the home page.

Very interesting concept indeed.

Pretty cool for the fanatics out there.

I bet MikeDean gets the one with LeBron on it.

One that alternated between Cleveland & Srixon would be pretty cool....but $75? I think I'll pass.

Cool but too rich for my blood.... Think I will stick with the 6 or so I already have that probably cost me a combined $75.

Wonder what would happen if wore one in the rain?

If they get these in certain malls/stores I'm sure they would sell like hotcakes to the flatbrim crowd that matches their sneakers to their skinny jeans that are dragging on the floor. I know some guys with collections of over 250 hats just to make sure they match each and every outfit they have.

Not sure how well these would catch on in the golf crowd however.

I think i would either short it with sweat or forget to charge it

Gonna agree with a few others here that it is a cool idea but a no go for me at $75.

At that price point I would expect way more customization.

Back