THP Challenge #4 - Win Equipment

This challenge has been awesome. It has induced many to get out and work on their games! Prize being won or not, all participants won by improving their game!

Deadline is noon...Booo.... Heading out for practice sessions after work tonight and tomorrow; always a day late and a dollar short.

Deadline is noon...Booo.... Heading out for practice sessions after work tonight and tomorrow; always a day late and a dollar short.

Me too buddy. I thought it said 11:59Pm initially. I blame my wife. There is never anyone at the course where I do my short game practice after work so I have been asking her for a week to just take a damn picture of me doing some Orange Whip stuff in the back yard or putting in the basement but she never did.

Had the clubs already in the car from yesterdays round and no meetings first thing this morning so I stopped at the range for a small bucket on my way to work.
I can see from this shot that I am a little bent over. My back is a bit sore from a bunch of yardwork on Saturday and then range work and 18 holes on Sunday.

Morningpractice_zps150cb0a1.jpg

Me too buddy. I thought it said 11:59Pm initially.

Yep this was me too. Didn't notice it was AM till today :banghead:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Final entry
Practice area before m tourney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final entry!

vanaha8u.jpg

Using Tapatalk

One last range session and putting practice:
ubanu4yg.jpg
busebeba.jpg

Today is the last day! I was going to enter 1 more photo from a range session after work today but looks like 11:59 AM EST is the cutoff.
I am in the same boat...I messed up the deadline so no lucky #7 entry for me.

Just returned from the range haha. Late for the contest, didn't check what time today it ended. Either which way though, I'm glad this contest opened up. Went to a range I have never tried before and liked it a lot. Might be a new place to go from time to time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. Really bummed I was only able to get in one entry, definitely planned on several more.

Good luck everyone. Really bummed I was only able to get in one entry, definitely planned on several more.

Life happens man! I was barely able to get out 3 times, and even at that my girlfriend was ready to kill me

Good luck everyone. On my way out for some lunch time practice, too late for the challenge, but looking forward to it all the same.

Good luck folks!

Good luck, everyone. Love seeing my fellow THPers out there working on their games.

Good luck everyone!

Like the others, this challenge was a lot of fun (IMO the challenges have been a great addition to THP)

For some reason I didn't realize I could include my backyard swing practice! Oh well, I got my one entry, that's all it takes to win!

Me too buddy. I thought it said 11:59Pm initially. I blame my wife. There is never anyone at the course where I do my short game practice after work so I have been asking her for a week to just take a damn picture of me doing some Orange Whip stuff in the back yard or putting in the basement but she never did.

Well I'm still going to the range after work, anyway.

Did some putting Saturday and was on the range before my round yesterday, just didn't take pictures. One entry will have to do.

Good luck everyone! Very excited for you all. Totally cliche, but everyone getting out and practicing more means we all win at some level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was fun indeed. I liked seeing everyone at different places and getting some insight on the different routines etc

Good luck everyone. Good to see everyone out practising.

Good luck to all those that entered the contest as well as put in some practice time to better your game!

SLDR practice for entry #5. Morgan Cup prep in full effect.
zydyvany.jpg

Too late for another entry, but here I am, confirming I haven't completely forgotten how to play golf after yesterday's round.
2edyde4a.jpg

NOT an entry in the contest, just showing I wasn't talking out of my ear earlier.

86A4C4D4-F426-4719-A236-85AE78D5299E_zpsdexsoete.jpg

7BCC67AD-9EA5-4EB1-AF42-88D2B22526BF_zpstf5qw133.jpg

Back