Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

Best zinger of the BB show:

Tom Abbot: I would look weird if I added 30 pounds of muscle.

Hot female co-host: Well, of course you would. You don't have any muscles at all!

The look on Tom's face at the end of that outtake was priceless!

I would 100% pick Mary here, she just spent most of her warm-up time chatting.

Fi's going home. #CallingIt

The look on Tom's face at the end of that outtake was priceless!

You mean THIS look on Tom's face....

BBTomAbbotzingerreaction.jpg

Yes, that face LOL

Nothing like preserving a lead by taking a huge swing and driving it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that face LOL

Tom Abbott is awesome. I think he's so down-to-earth and knows how to "ham it up" and play to the camera.

If only they'd remove Terry Gannon and replace him with Tom Abbott for the golf anchor position during golf tournament telecasts.

Glad to see my Fi is still alive, huge statement! Kylie with the j40s was also a fave, but ones gotta go.

Well that's depressing, bet I know who's on the chopping block next week...

Well that's depressing, bet I know who's on the chopping block next week...

Care to divulge? If I had to guess, it'd be Renee or Fi. I'd be ecstatic if it was Mark though.

Care to divulge? If I had to guess, it'd be Renee or Fi. I'd be ecstatic if it was Mark though.

I was thinking Fi. If it's not Jackie or Renee(logical choices) Mark or Sadena would pick Fi. Got to be a point where she can't keep doing Marks dirty work

I was thinking Fi. If it's not Jackie or Renee(logical choices) Mark or Sadena would pick Fi. Got to be a point where she can't keep doing Marks dirty work

Yeah Renee has come on strong after struggling at the start of the show. Maybe she stops doing Marks dirty work because he's no longer there? #PlotTwist

I am sure it has been pointed out numerous times but Renee is hot.

Must be the v neck sweaters and cool visor look huh?

The visors I don't really like, but when she cleans up, I can't say I don't like what I see. Maybe that's the bias towards brunettes I've got talking.

Must be the v neck sweaters and cool visor look huh?

It is the mannerism and the way she was dressed, I just wanted to....................hang out with her.

Back