Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
The next installment of Big Break will be Big Break Florida! As a huge Big Break fan I follow this show religiously. Looks like they're going back to all girls this time. I enjoyed Big Break NFL for the entertainment value, but glad they're going back to just golf.

http://www.golfchannel.com/tv/big-break-florida/

Premiers Feb 24th!

Missed the last 2 seasons looking forward to catching this one

Early pull for Kristi. She's from the north side of Indy. Homegirl of sorts.

Looking forward to the new season. Hopefully I can commit to it because it's a blast to follow.

I'll be watching, I need to remember to get the dvr set.

I played one of the three courses this was filmed at last weekend. Hope it was in better condition for the show. Looking forward to watching this season since it is local.

Awesome. Where are they playing?

I love Big Break! It's an all girl show which can be even more entertaining cause they can be straight up mean!

Cool little tidbit. I kinda know Kristi. I met her at the Golf Show here in Fort Wayne. At the time she was with Callaway and while talking with her she told me about getting on the Symetra tour and hopefully making it on the LPGA.

So obviously I will be cheering her on! What a small world...

I will be pulling for Fiamma Felitch. OKC girl who played her college golf here at Tulsa...

Can't wait to watch this season if BB. Not sure yet who I'm pulling for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Break is back already??? It Feels like one just ended. Can't wait...pulling for Kristi.

Gotta pull for the Hoosier. Pretty cool deal.

Looking forward for this to start, hope we get some good golf this year.

They filmed in Oct up in Amelia Island at the Omni resort.

That's the best they could do? They usually go to some pretty awesome (they look awesome anyways) resorts. I've had a couple of friends play there and they weren't too impressed.

Love this show. Glad they went away from the NFL theme.

Looking forward to this. The all girls seasons are the best ones.

I love me some Big Break! The shows have gotten much better since they have become established with better players.

Pulling for Lauren. She's so cute. She reminds me of Emily. I hope she has that same kind of personality. I agree with you guys tho, I think the all girl seasons are the best.

I haven't watched Big Break for a couple of seasons, but I might have to tune in and see how the Indiana golfer does (Kristi). Her home course is Crooked Stick? I'm already jealous!

I guess I'll be preliminary rooting for Dallas Odom, since she's from only a few hours from here and has an impressive Jr. Golf resume. Youngest competitor ever on Big Break, so that could work either way for her. She can either be so nervous that it effects her performance or simply fearless like most 18 year old golfers I know.

I generally haven't watched much of the show since the first couple seasons but there seems to be a bunch of talent with the ladies, it's funny I think they play with a different level of passion than the guys do, this may get watched.

That's the best they could do? They usually go to some pretty awesome (they look awesome anyways) resorts. I've had a couple of friends play there and they weren't too impressed.

Love this show. Glad they went away from the NFL theme.
They recently completed a near $100 million renovation. Everything I have seen since then has been incredible. Ocean side holes could make for some fantastic footage, as well.

Looking forward to this. The all girls seasons are the best ones.

From the preview, some of these ladies seem especially "catty".

From the preview, some of these ladies seem especially "catty".

That's right in line with all TV shows. They have to inject drama.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back