A Gift from Bridgestone Golf to their 2014 Morgan Cup Staffers

I saw the pictures yesterday, but it still had zero effect on how I felt today opening that box. I'm truly speechless. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to be apart of #TeamBSG it's not even funny. I'm not taking this for granted for one second.

uryqezug.jpg

u9ebubem.jpg

abunyve7.jpg

egese8as.jpg

jyqera4e.jpg

ypyju8aj.jpg

No need for the apologizes Josh I tried this glove on and it actually fits better. With my equipment order I'll be sure to make it my glove size as well!!

2aveha4u.jpg

e2e3aryp.jpg

Great stuff Jimmy. The swag is incredible, but the personal touch of the notes really puts it over the top. #alittlejealous

Bridgestone is really bringing it for their #THPMC Staff this year. Awesome stuff guys. The bag alone is mind blowing.

Great stuff Jimmy. The swag is incredible, but the personal touch of the notes really puts it over the top. #alittlejealous

I honestly can't stop looking at it dude. I'm truly in awe at what I'm looking at. This type of memorabilia so to speak is what I dream of owning.

Thats awesome Jimmy, looks like you got plenty of golf balls to try out before #THPMC...
I saw the pictures yesterday, but it still had zero effect on how I felt today opening that box. I'm truly speechless. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to be apart of #TeamBSG it's not even funny. I'm not taking this for granted for one second.

Thats awesome Jimmy, looks like you got plenty of golf balls to try out before #THPMC...

There really are. If we don't find the perfect ball for us, it's not for lack of effort on Bridgestone's part. I was just bugging IceyShanks about some left over RX's from 2013 MC because I've lost some speed in my swing and I think the RX balls might be a better fit, turns out Bridgestone Josh has me covered so Icey can keep his balls to himself. Each time they do something I think "wow, there's no way they can top this", and sure enough they find a way.

If you have to many Golf balls Ryan I can always take some off your hands LOL..
There really are. If we don't find the perfect ball for us, it's not for lack of effort on Bridgestone's part. I was just bugging IceyShanks about some left over RX's from 2013 MC because I've lost some speed in my swing and I think the RX balls might be a better fit, turns out Bridgestone Josh has me covered so Icey can keep his balls to himself. Each time they do something I think "wow, there's no way they can top this", and sure enough they find a way.

If you have to many Golf balls Ryan I can always take some off your hands LOL..

Sorry, they didn't give us an lady precepts. :alien:

These bags are awesome and you guys still get staff bags with your names on them. LUCKY (said in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Holy crap, is this pic photoshopped?!?!? You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!! Wow way to go Bridgestone, stepping it up big time for this year's Morgan Cup!

Oh my god. Shut up, bridgestone, and take my money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back