What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondered what the heck is wrong with my game while playing a very slow 9 and followed along with #TheKing (maybe you've heard of it?).

Played in my first tournament. Went through nervousness, elation, frustration, and determination all in 4.5 hours

Played in my first tournament. Went through nervousness, elation, frustration, and determination all in 4.5 hours
Sounds like solid prep for July.

Couple of hours at GolfTec, followed by 9 very cool and windy holes with my daughter. Obviously, some THPing along the way.

Took my kid to First Tee then had a lesson myself. Irons were on today so I worked on short chips/pitches.

Played 18

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

THP'ed and took some swings for the first time in over a week.

THP'd, Bought some used golf balls, played 18, and THP'd some more

THPd, watched the rain and wished I was on the course, tested out the apex, ap1 and ap2 at golfers warehouse and bought some b330rxs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Get comfortable with those feelings and embrace it! You're gonna be MC ready.

Sounds like we experience the same thing today. It's a different feeling, but it will help us in July.

Checked in about half of my wife's 170 golfers today, best of all five of the ProFormance Golf courses!

Sounds like solid prep for July.

Nice! Get comfortable with those feelings and embrace it! You're gonna be MC ready.

Sounds like we experience the same thing today. It's a different feeling, but it will help us in July.

For dure! Interestingly I started strong but broke down in the middle and didn't recover enough in the end. I have got to figure out how to show up on every hole

Took the littles to the range today. Learned that the 3 1/2 year old doesn't quite care much about staying in one place for too long and the 6 year old has some actual form!!! Super psyched to get her back out.

Played in a 6man out at eagle creek. We shot -15 56. Good enough for 5th. Two 54's and two 55's ahead of us. Course was in great shape. Played decent. Holed a couple putts hit a couple drives. Just needed a couple more to make some serious $$$

Went shopping and tried out a few putters, bought one but not the one I had in mind for the past week, more on that later.

Pretty much the best golf day of my life. 36 holes with some the coolest people. Couldn't have picked my groups better myself. #TheKing

Opened the pro shop for five tee times. People don't like to chance it when it looks like rain!

Playing 18 with Nate at the moment.....temporary rain delay though.

Played 9 holes with my 2 daughters and hit 250 balls afterwards. My golf muscles are finally getting to the point where I can hit a couple hundred full shots and not be sore the next day. My swing adjustments after reading "The Plane Truth" are starting to become more natural and I'm very excited at my ball striking. Will be hitting another few hundred balls today and playing 18.

Off to hit a bucket, putting work, and 18.

Took my first lesson in a long time. 4 more to go. Oh boy, I have some work ahead. New grip, getting the timing of my shoulders in control and the hips involved. Have to learn to walk before I run with it but I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Cleaned up clubs, cart & shoes from yesterday morning man they were dirty. Redid the black paint fill on my 6I. Cleaned out my bag. General maintenance kinda stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Came to grips with the fact I need to warmup before playing. I will now always factor that in to timing and be better for it.

I also played "golf" today, if you can all it that. That is where the lesson was finally learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back