Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

Fergie retired because he's 72 years old! As for the last statement, who would take on the job of managing arguably the biggest club in the world? Oh, I think one or two would be more than happy to have a crack ;)

ManUre can have Wenger

Fergie retired because he's 72 years old! As for the last statement, who would take on the job of managing arguably the biggest club in the world? Oh, I think one or two would be more than happy to have a crack ;)

I agree with this, but I still think he needs to go away for a while. Him being around does no one any good, and this season proved it. He is nothing but a distraction who obviously didn't want to leave the spotlight, since he is everywhere.

I agree with this, but I still think he needs to go away for a while. Him being around does no one any good, and this season proved it. He is nothing but a distraction who obviously didn't want to leave the spotlight, since he is everywhere.

Definitely. At the minute Manchester United is Alex Ferguson still. It's bad enough going through Sir Alex Ferguson Way on the in to the stadium then sitting opposite the Sir Alex Ferguson stand without having him sitting in the stands as well. Was reading today he's probably gonna have a say in the new manager. I agree he should take a big step back rather than being a constant shadow over the new boss.

We have sent an email to every Man City email address we could find (hopefully it gets to the right person!) inviting the team to come to our golf course for a free round while they are in Kansas City. Hopefully they take us up on it! It will be some great exposure since we will contact all the TV stations, radio stations, etc.!

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: All matches shown on NBC, NBC Sports Network, and Premier League Extra Time will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra..

Saturday, April 26:

• Southampton vs Everton, 7:45am, NBCSN
  • Fulham vs Hull, 10am, NBCSN
  • Stoke vs Tottenham, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Swansea vs Aston Villa, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • West Brom vs West Ham, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Manchester United vs Norwich, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday, April 27:

• Sunderland vs Cardiff, 7am, NBCSN
  • Liverpool vs Chelsea, 9:05am, NBCSN
  • Crystal Palace vs Manchester City, 11:10am, NBCSN

Monday, April 28:

• Arsenal vs Newcastle, 3pm, NBCSN

Well I know Giggs is only an intern, but really fun seeing him on the sidelines directing. The team looked like they had energy. It's too bad they didn't play that way all year, rather it be against a team like Norwich or not.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Finally getting to watch the Stoke replay. I already know the result but just wanted to see how the match played out.

Finally getting to watch the Stoke replay. I already know the result but just wanted to see how the match played out.

Can't beat the Spurs, unless you are Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, or Arsenal (then they lose 5-nil)

"The Spurs"? With Tim Duncan? ?

I'll blame auto-correct, yeah that's it...hangs head in shame. I know it's just Spurs, not The Spurs.

I'll blame auto-correct, yeah that's it...hangs head in shame. I know it's just Spurs, not The Spurs.

"Ricky" Fowler understands. Hehe.

I'm giving you grief dude.

Shawcross off oh come on now. Ugh

Sky reporting that Man U have agreed terms with Lois van Gaal and he'll start after the World Cup. Still think David Moyes is a quality manager, we'll take him at Villa!

I am a big Chelsea fan tomorrow! A win by Chelsea and a win by City puts City right back in the driver's seat. A win by Liverpool hurts bad.

Sucks needing help!

Sky reporting that Man U have agreed terms with Lois van Gaal and he'll start after the World Cup. Still think David Moyes is a quality manager, we'll take him at Villa!

Van Gaal will hopefully bring some structure in and winning ways to the club. Moyes is a great manager, but I don't think he fit well with the current team. They just never looked comfortable out there this year. Not his fault as a manager, but just not the best fit IMO.

Looks like Mats Hummels is ManU's top priority this off season, along with Toni Kroos. Two solid additions to both the back and mid-field. Hopefully see some new, young names in those two areas next year.

This Liverpool Chelsea match today should be a pretty good one.

This Liverpool Chelsea match today should be a pretty good one.

Liverpool should win, but I really want Chelsea to win! A draw would be ok, but a Liverpool loss would be awesome.

Liverpool should win, but I really want Chelsea to win! A draw would be ok, but a Liverpool loss would be awesome.

Fingers crossed for you today Smalls

I hoping for a "thrifty American owned" community shield.

A big result for us a the foot of the table where its not all about the big boys in the league. We moved from the last place position to 4th bottom and out of the relegation 3. 3 games left and I think it could be 4 points from those and we will be safe for next year and a run at the title ;-)

#safc

A big result for us a the foot of the table where its not all about the big boys in the league. We moved from the last place position to 4th bottom and out of the relegation 3. 3 games left and I think it could be 4 points from those and we will be safe for next year and a run at the title ;-)

#safc

They played well today. Sunderland played well Cardiff looked dreadful.

I thought Liverpool had looked better the entire half, sort of a fluke goal by Chelsea (not that I'm complaining).

Cool, last time I looked was just before stoppage time and it was 0-0. I'll take it!

They played well today. Sunderland played well Cardiff looked dreadful.

It was play from us, not sure Cardiff looked in it from the off to be honest and I'm not sure where they will get the points from to stop up. Still all to play for at the bottom though and Chelsea winning today can have an effect on this too.

They win and they are still in it at the top and keep putting full strength sides out. If they don't beat Liverpool they put all the focus on the Champions League and field below par sides out for the rest of the season and that gives Norwich a chance for a win.

So from my point of view come on Chelsea, wish I was a safe mid table nobody team right now, the pressure this time of year in this position is painful :)

Back