Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

Dang, I wish I could be watching this game!

Very enjoyable morning. Watching Sunderland try to save their season after the dreadful beginning of the season, and since I don't have a dog in the hunt, watching Chelsea make sure the last few games at the top are interesting.

What a great result. Now City has to do their part and beat Crystal Palace.

Chelsea tops Liverpool 2-0, with a final goal in 2nd half stoppage time. Getting tighter at the top of the table!

Yup I'll take the Chelsea win an now to make it a bit more interesting at the top a City win would be just as agreeable!

What a great result. Now City has to do their part and beat Crystal Palace.

I'd like to see Chelsea and City in the top 2... But in that order. :cool:

A big result for us a the foot of the table where its not all about the big boys in the league.

Tell me about it! Villa seem to be doing their best to go from looking relatively safe a few weeks back to being on the cusp of being relegated from the PL for the first time. It's ******* squeaky bum time, especially with Manchester City and Tottenham to play. Mind you, the way this season's gone, we'll probably get hammered by Hull then best City and Spurs!

Tell me about it! Villa seem to be doing their best to go from looking relatively safe a few weeks back to being on the cusp of being relegated from the PL for the first time. It's ******* squeaky bum time, especially with Manchester City and Tottenham to play. Mind you, the way this season's gone, we'll probably get hammered by Hull then best City and Spurs!

I hope Villa steal some points against City. I despise City.

CIty wins 2-0 and control their own destiny once again. Win out and keep the goal differential lead (+8 over Liverpool), and the title is theirs.

Sorry blu. :eyepoke:

CIty wins 2-0 and control their own destiny once again. Win out and keep the goal differential lead (+8 over Liverpool), and the title is theirs.

Sorry blu. :eyepoke:

Best team money can buy.

Please note, I am a wee bit jealous of the pockets on those sheiks. They want a winner, so the built one. There's no one player on City that I despise like I do Mourinho.

Best team money can buy.

Please note, I am a wee bit jealous of the pockets on those sheiks. They want a winner, so the built one. There's no one player on City that I despise like I do Mourinho.

There was a stat the announcers gave during the Liverpool/Chelsea game saying that the starters for Liverpool yesterday (pretty much the best team they could field) were original acquired for a total transfer fee of 120 Million Euros and the starters for Chelsea (many 2nd tier players at the club) were original acquired for a total transfer fee of 160-180 Million Euros.

What a disappointing result for LFC! And for the winning goal to happen against the run of play and by a horrible mistake by the captain. I was gutted! Now, every red is going to have to route for a win by Everton over City this weekend. The entire city is going to be routing on the bitters.

Best team money can buy.

I definitely agree on Mourinho. I hate that cocky arrogant prick!

I definitely agree on Mourinho. I hate that cocky arrogant prick!

As an Arsenal fan, I could not have said it better. The problem is that Jose wins.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, April 29:

• Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Wednesday, April 30:

• Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Jacqui got her tickets yesterday for the Man City-Sporting KC game on July 23. Also got a parking pass, so we don't have to park so far away!

What a stunning display by Real Madrid (as a Barca fan, that's really hard for me to type). 3 goals in the first half on Bayern Munich's home field, and Real Madrid has booked their place in the Champions League final.

Wow Real Madrid playing a man's game

Forgot to turn this on. Thanks for the reminder!

Forgot to turn this on. Thanks for the reminder!

Ha ha, I turned it off after the first 2 goals, no way that Bayern can come back and win on aggregate.

Helluva free kick by Ronaldo late to go up 4-0 (5-0). Under the wall as the whole wall jumped into the air and the ball bounced where their feet were.

"A wall isn't much of a wall when it's up in the air." hahaha

Bit of a one-sided match... I think Bayern forgot to turn up

Back