How many pairs of golf shoes do you own?

I only have 10:

Footjoys: 4 DryJoy Tour, Sport, LoPro & SuperLites
Nike: 1 TW13
Adiddas: 1 360
Callaway: 1 XT
Ecco: 1 Streets
Hagen: 1
Other: 1

I never wear the same pair two days in a row.....

8 pairs. 4 Nike,2 Adidas, 1 Callaway, 1 fj golf sandals. And I have a pair of Callaway teaching shoes for work and a pair of nike recovery sandals which are for golf supposedly. I blame it all on Dawgdaddy, rockbottowgolf.om, and budgetgolf. Also I keep them hidden so the wife doesn't find out that I have issues.

I'm currently at 5.
(1) Nike TW13 Black
(1) Nike Lunar Control II White/Grey
(1) Adidas AdiPure White
(1) Adidas AdiZero Tour White/Grey
(1) Puma Faas Lite White/Blue

I have just one pair. Nike FI Impact. Looks like I need to bulk up my stock based on all of the other posts!

3 pairs, black footjoys, brown footjoys, and white adidas

Just 1 pair, Adidas in black. Not sure of the model it's a few year old but like new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am now one pair of TWs lighter in my collection.

Some new Del Mars might be in order, spikeless is the way to go.

I am now one pair of TWs lighter in my collection.

Some new Del Mars might be in order, spikeless is the way to go.

How do they fit when comparing sizes with the TW?

Del Mars were slightly larger than the TWs, a bit larger toe box in the Del Mars.

Sounds like my Fred Flintstone feet need some Callaway love.

4 pairs - 1 FJ, 1 True and 2 Ecco Biom Hybrid. Ecco's are by far the most comfortable for me.

I have to many to count, but after wearing the New Balance all weekend, they are my go to shows now. My feet never bothered me at all this weekend

I just thinned the herd for 2014 and here's what I have left.

Nike TW13 black
Puma Cell Fusion white
Puma Faas Lite Mesh white
Ecco Biom Hybrid black

The cell fusion are brand new, the others are "worn," so I'll be adding a few pairs in the coming weeks I do believe.
Since I last posted I've added a brown pair of Ecco Biom Hybrids and a brown pair of Ecco Street Sport shoes. Both spikeless, and I love both. I'm pretty much all spikeless at this point, and I'm looking forward to adding the Puma Biofusion Spikeless Mesh and the New Balance Minimus Spikeless.

I currently have 3 pairs but need a black pair so i guess i will get a fourth soon

Currently 7
5 Adidas ATV tour 360
1 Adidas adicross Tour
1 Adidas Tech Response 4.0

Four for me. A white & black pair of waterproof shoes and a couple spikeless pairs.

Nike Lunar Control (OG)
Nike TW14
Nike Lunar Ascend
Adidas Crossflex

I have 10 pair getting ready for #s 11 and 12. I have 9 pair of Pumas, 1 pair of Adidas and getting ready to buy ECCO Biom spikeless and debating between Adidas adizero or nike lunar.

3 pair
Puma Cell Fusion (black with copper Puma logo thingy)
Adidas Adicross 3 black (with white stripes)
Adidas Adicross 3 brown (with dark brown stripes)

1. Puma Cells- first pair Rickie had in 2010
2. Adidas Adipure Z (redwood)
3. Footjoy XPS-1 (just not good)
4. True Linkswear Tours
5. Adipures(white)
6. Puma Bio Fusion Spineless
7. True Linkswear Sensei (favorite)

I've only got 2 pairs, Nike Control ll's which are 15mths old and starting to look tired and some Footjoy AQL's which were always for the winter but now I've moved to a heathland course, other than playing away at parkland courses over the winter, they'll be redundant as there a little heavy to wear in the summer or on dry firm heathland or links courses!

Desperately need to find some shoe competitions or very good bargain/s.

2, nike air ranges and FootJoy dryjoy casuals. The nike are for really wet conditions and expected bad weather just becasue they are the backups and not as nice as my dryjoy casuals. Best shoe I've ever worn on the course

If this was a contest i think i would win. I currently own about 35,000 pair. I would like to own less. Please help!!!

3 pair.
1 pair of white Puma spikes, 1 pair black Nike spikes & 1 pair FJ Project M spikeless in black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I counted right, I think I am up to 15. My buddies think I have a problem because they all only have one pair.

Back