FS: 2 New Aldila Shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sposey549

Golfaholic
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I have 2 new Aldila shafts I was going to use but have decided not to. The first is a Aldila NVS 75 gram with a .350 tip regular flex. This shaft is still in the package and has never been cut. The next shaft is a Aldila NV VooDoo RNV6 73 gram with a .335 tip regular flex, also this is still in the package and has never been cut. I will take 30.00 for the NVS and 60.00 for the NV Voodoo, or I will take 75.00 for the both. Also I will pay shipping either way. The photos I have attached are from the picture when I bought these. As stated they are in the original package and have not been opened. I will guarantee shafts are in new shaft and no defect.

nvs.jpg
voodoo.jpg

Last edited:
Evening bump

No interest? Both of these are great shafts with a great price.

How do these play? Spin/launch/true to flex?

With my experience with Aldila they are very true to flex. They NVS will have a softer feel being it's a high launch shaft than the NV Voodoo. I'm a high launch and spin but never have a issue with Aldila on launch and spin. Some do go higher than I look for but no ballooning.

Offers?

So could you play in driver and/or cut for hybrid, FW?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can play in driver or fw

I will be giving this till tomorrow at 4:00pm eastern time. I'm going to my local golf shop and do some trading on things I might want. Act fast before they are gone.

Shafts gone, lock it up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back