GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only posted one score, but it was a good one...dropped from 17.4 to 15.4 as a result.

20.7 down to a 20.2. Another good round and I'll be in the teens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Just getting back into golfing after 17-18 year layoff so knew I had to officially update the old cap. Signed up for GHIN a few weeks ago:
Was 13.7 on the Apr 15th posting (best 2 of 7)
UP to 14.2 on May 1st :confused2: (best 3 of 9)

went from 14.0 to 13.8 today. My lowest is 13.7, so a few good rounds could see me reach a new standard. Starting to play a little better than I had been for several months, but who knows what the next round will bring?

Dropped .5. I'll take it!

Trending up a bit from 3.1 to 3.8 but I kind of expected that. The new home course is much tougher than the old one even though the old one is rated higher. I always thought that my cap was inflated to to the over rating of my old track. This feels more accurate. Time to drive it down now

20.0 to 19.6 finally under 20. goal is 18 or better before my 1 year golfing anniversary!

Dang, the 90 I posted last week hosed me. Ticked up to a 12.7 from a 12.0

Only was able to get one round in, but it caused a small drop from 9.5->9.4. Heck, I'll take any move in the right direction!

A little blip up this go around from 3.0 to 3.2

Down a hair to 14.5.

Maintained at 15.2... Haven't played well, but playing harder & practicing more.

Went from 16.3 to 16.8.... boo

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

11.1 for me. More work needs to be done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20.0 to 19.6 finally under 20. goal is 18 or better before my 1 year golfing anniversary!

You are moving along fast took me two years and a lot of beers.

6.1 revision today.... Lots of work to be done.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Up again to 10.0. Not playing so good!

I'm down from a 16.2 to 15.5. Hoping to be down in the 14 range or lower by summer.

Up to a 1.8 but at the rate I am going I will be double digits next revision :banghead: Talk about the wheels falling off.

Still at a 9.1 no movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending up slightly. But work is being put in, so I'm ok with that.

Next revision will be good for me. My old triple digit 100s rounds are getting culled. Played 36 at Talega on Wed, shot 91, 95. Previous to that, 87 at another course.

Trending down from 18.1 to 16.9. Goal is to be sub 15 by year end.

19.6 to 18.8 - 0.8 away from achieving my goal of being an 18 before my 1 year golfing anniversary!

Holding steady at 2.6

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back