SeeMore SPi Fitting and Instruction

myzytata.jpg
I can't wait to follow along with this one!

Cookies hand has turned into a cover, it is over taking him! Well done!

amu7ezam.jpg

Pat fixing Cookies backwards press.

7e7aqapu.jpg

So awesome for Cookie!

Glad to see this happen for you cookie. Hope it was everything you had hoped it would be.

More pics/videos will follow as #Cookie does his recap, I just wanted to give you a little teaser!

Great stuff there cookie. Cant wait to read that recap

More pics/videos will follow as #Cookie does his recap, I just wanted to give you a little teaser!
I can't wait to see them all!

I got some really good feedback from the videos I sent Ben to see where I was with my stance and stroke. Overall things look really good, which was nice to hear. Last year I was not athletic enough and too far back on my heals. In trying to correct that I have gone a little too far the other way and need to take some knee bend out. As far as the stroke, I need to make sure I rock the shoulders as my take away as a little bit of wrist action. Overall these are very easy minor issues and I have come a very long way.

Knowing I have the basics down pretty solid will allow us to focus on speed and green reading. I have some homework from Ben to hit some putts from different distances and sides of the same hole and report back with my results. I will also make sure I am keeping detailed stats during my rounds, so we can determine where my misses are coming from and get a game plan to fix it.

medium_img-1_zps7c462001.jpg

medium_img_zps0d3c2be7.jpg

I got some really good feedback from the videos I sent Ben to see where I was with my stance and stroke. Overall things look really good, which was nice to hear. Last year I was not athletic enough and too far back on my heals. In trying to correct that I have gone a little too far the other way and need to take some knee bend out. As far as the stroke, I need to make sure I rock the shoulders as my take away as a little bit of wrist action. Overall these are very easy minor issues and I have come a very long way.

Knowing I have the basics down pretty solid will allow us to focus on speed and green reading. I have some homework from Ben to hit some putts from different distances and sides of the same hole and report back with my results. I will also make sure I am keeping detailed stats during my rounds, so we can determine where my misses are coming from and get a game plan to fix it.

its amazing the differences once Ben get ahold of you..lol. He definitely is one to give out homework though.. :)

its amazing the differences once Ben get ahold of you..lol. He definitely is one to give out homework though.. :)

If homework was this fun normally, I would have been a much better student. I do get into a nice rhythm with Ben where I will knock out the homework the next day and have feedback later that night or the next morning. I can then take the feedback and work on something the next afternoon. Really makes practice more fun and is something I look forward to each day.

If homework was this fun normally, I would have been a much better student. I do get into a nice rhythm with Ben where I will knock out the homework the next day and have feedback later that night or the next morning. I can then take the feedback and work on something the next afternoon. Really makes practice more fun and is something I look forward to each day.

Agreed. Except im on outdoor homework and this cursed rain decided to drop everyday im off.. but all in time.

FYI - Everyone can have this - SeeMore Elite SPi-Cyber Coach - well worth it!

Well worth it isnt even quite right. Seriously, I always considered my a decent putter. Id have days where I was good and then days where I should have stayed home.

"Spi" to me has been a great journey. Only being a month in I still have a lot to learn and practice. However, I hsve learned enough and practice fundamentals enough that my putting game is very consitant. Something I never had before.

Being able to repeat the "correct" process over and over in itself is worth the money. Add in the one on one green ready, speed and distance training and the explination of everything how and why... its just amazing.

I will recommend this to everyone, not because im sponsored in part by seemore in the MC, but because it works.

So quick little story about the results of this process.

Went out yesterday with the family.

Now a little back story, my better half supports most of my golf interest. However she has no problem having a conversation aboit things she completly thinks is a waste of money.

So back to yesterday. I had a very solid round. Tee shots were a little wayword, but I still was happy with the final score. The putting yesterday was nothing short of inspiring ( to my game.) I dont keep stats as far as total putts, but I so have a scoring card the Ben gave me. I only missed 2 putts low and only 1 short. No 3 putts, 2 birds and about 65 percent with anything within 20ft.

So even though the initial spi was free, I purchased a few items that Ben recommended for training and drills. Each one of these items caused a discussion as Ms Golfer believed my putting was fine and it was a waste. Well yesterday after the round she looked at me and said "wow, all that practice and equipment you bought is really working".

So to have her notice after only about 5 weeks is great. She understands now that all the things im doing is actually paying off.

Its truly a great feeling when you know you cant shoot a good score even when other parts of your game are not at their best.

Im am a huge advocate of SPI and will never forget what I have learned and what I am going to learn.
#gamechanger

So quick little story about the results of this process.

Went out yesterday with the family.

Now a little back story, my better half supports most of my golf interest. However she has no problem having a conversation aboit things she completly thinks is a waste of money.

So back to yesterday. I had a very solid round. Tee shots were a little wayword, but I still was happy with the final score. The putting yesterday was nothing short of inspiring ( to my game.) I dont keep stats as far as total putts, but I so have a scoring card the Ben gave me. I only missed 2 putts low and only 1 short. No 3 putts, 2 birds and about 65 percent with anything within 20ft.

So even though the initial spi was free, I purchased a few items that Ben recommended for training and drills. Each one of these items caused a discussion as Ms Golfer believed my putting was fine and it was a waste. Well yesterday after the round she looked at me and said "wow, all that practice and equipment you bought is really working".

So to have her notice after only about 5 weeks is great. She understands now that all the things im doing is actually paying off.

Its truly a great feeling when you know you cant shoot a good score even when other parts of your game are not at their best.

Im am a huge advocate of SPI and will never forget what I have learned and what I am going to learn.
#gamechanger

Some real solid numbers from your last round. The idea of having a one way miss is something that I still find very interesting and am working on with Ben currently. I only missed 3 on the low side yesterday but I didn't make as many as I should have.

It was definitely a good round. Im just proud that I put a good stroke on the ball. Funny as it may be, Ben has instilled making a good stroke then worring about if it goes in. Somedays they will and somedays they won't. It just goes to the mental side of putting as well.

As far as my putting has come in the last 6-7 months, today was one that showed me I still have a long way to go. I did a clock drill where you hit putts from 3,4,5,6, and 9 feet from 4 sides of the same hole. The goal is to make 16 putts. 10 is the best I could manage in 3 attempts. I need to really work on training my eye and trust myself to play more break than I have been. I also seem to set naturally set-up square to the hole vs. square to my target line. Time to get to work.

As far as my putting has come in the last 6-7 months, today was one that showed me I still have a long way to go. I did a clock drill where you hit putts from 3,4,5,6, and 9 feet from 4 sides of the same hole. The goal is to make 16 putts. 10 is the best I could manage in 3 attempts. I need to really work on training my eye and trust myself to play more break than I have been. I also seem to set naturally set-up square to the hole vs. square to my target line. Time to get to work.

I have had a similar problem setting up. However, a small line on the ball has been a godsent. It has taken my person thoughts out. I match the line on the seemore to the line on the ball( on the line in chose) and just use what ive engrained from practice. It has helped so much as indont talk myself outta the line.

Just thought of something else that may help.. pretty sure Ben wont mind this one.

When I first started Ben asked me to video some doen the line. He requested I use a chalk line to show the path i was trying to start the ball on.

Since then ive taken mine 1 time to practice. It comes off the green real easy so you shouldn't catch any grief from staff. Just pop a chalk line on the path you want to follow and practice setting up and hitting down that line..

Well Ive been practicing everynight and have finally engrained a good setup. I no longer have to think about it, each time I set up to the ball it is solid.
qytyqu3u.jpg

Old setup( looks halarious now)
e9a4y8aj.jpg

Set up now.. looks solid.

sent some video of my stroke to ben and for the most part its looking good. Just need to continue to practice the drills I can at home. He has also given me 3 drills to work on at the practice green and a complete putting hr training session. Next step is to get some video of my complete pre shot routine and see what I should keep/gid rid of/ or add.

We have decided 33" is the proper length and after talking to him on my opinion we believe 71 will be the lie.

The mfgp seems to be the headshape we are going for. Its grown on me and Ben is a fan of any of the FBAI seemores.

Im nowhere near the finish line, but ive advanced quite nicely IMO. I understand alot more then I ever did before , and have a new found love for being on the putting green

So I know I post alot in this thread, but im truly amazed by this process.

Last night I was practice the distance of my stroke. For me its probably the hardest thing to change. Years and years of having a 20/80 and changing to a 60/40... it takes work.

Anyway, something wasnt right. The feel at impact was wrong. The ball wasnt rollong right. The truly amazing things about this was 2 fold.
1. I could tell something was wrong. It may seem insignificant, but having such a repeatable putting process, being able to tell something is wrong is truly something I value. Before I would have just delt with it..
2. Ben has given me all the foundational exercises and drills to fix the problem.

I started at the beggining, checked my posture and grip. Good. Checked the path of the steoke..here was the error. So I pulled out my little homeade training aid and realized that my arms were doing the work and the shoulders were not. 5 minutes of working and everything was back to normal.

Ive never had an experience like this before. I realized something was wrong and was able to fix it the right way.

I habe to say thank you yo thp, cobra/puma and seemore. Without all of them thi wouldnt have happened. A BIG THANK YOU to Ben. For someone ive never met, and someone who has a full time job training people to constantly send me drill/practice routines. To truly want me to be better.

Back