Speed Blade stiff 85g staft

shaven

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey All,
I just wanted to ask the people that own or have tested the Speed Blade stiff 85g stock starts they come with. I'm used to used DG S300 + love my C-Tapers in my CMB's.
I trying to work out what they play like. Does anyone know anything about the design & if they are similar to anything else out there.
Appreciate any info.
Cheers Matty

The are going to launch higher for most than the S300 and C-Tapers.

shaven, you're not going to give up on the CMBs are you?! Love mine, they are sweet!

Plus going from a 120 g shaft to 85, think I'd lose all feel for the club ...

thought that would be the case. appreciate the replies.

Wakit300... noway. CMB's matched with C-Tapers... i don't think there is a better combination out there. ;o)

I have the RocketBladez and originally played them with the 85g Stiff "Rocketfuel" shafts (which I believe are similar to the SpeedBlade shafts). I have since switched over to DG S300's and have been playing much more consistently. I found that with the lighter shafts, while they launched higher for the most part, if I didn't have a nice controlled swing I would tend to hook or slice much easier than with the heavier 130g S300's. I am not sure if they are similar to anything, but my suggestion is that if you've found something that works...stick with it!

Back