The Official 2014 THP Fantasy Baseball Leagues

Hey Mike - ball marker to the winner of our weekly matchup?

Lol I just texted him asking if he benched him

I thought about that but looked at the time. What was I thinking Mike sleeps for about 3 hrs a night. This game was putting me to sleep now I'm awake. Ugh

I thought about that but looked at the time. What was I thinking Mike sleeps for about 3 hrs a night. This game was putting me to sleep now I'm awake. Ugh

Nah 11 is usually as late as I go just finished blacklist now it's bed time.

Only stay up late when I played xbox with the fellas back in the day

I took a severe ass whoppin yesterday, granted I didnt have many players playing, it was a strait up beat down...

I'm down 3, but really close match so far, I like having a chance in the categories instead of trying to play catch up from so far back!

I would have been better off had my offensive team not show up or all of my games be PPD. A whopping 1/25 tonight.

I took a severe ass whoppin yesterday, granted I didnt have many players playing, it was a strait up beat down...

Not really it is really close. My guys didn't put up stellar numbers and the deficits can easily be made up.

Is it just because I'm following all of baseball closer because of our league, or are there a TON of good players going on the DL lately?

My team is starting to come around, getting a couple solid pitchers back next week, things looking up for 'Have van will travel"

And what do you know I took the lead, now it's only 5-4, but a lead is a lead!

I can't believe my team is doing this horrid. Down 1-9, looking to sit all alone in the basement.

Still got Mark Buehrle for trade, 1 of only 3 pitchers in the Majors with 5 wins

Is it just because I'm following all of baseball closer because of our league, or are there a TON of good players going on the DL lately?
I have at least four players on the DL in each of my leagues. It's annoying as all get out.

Still got Mark Buehrle for trade, 1 of only 3 pitchers in the Majors with 5 wins

Translate this into used car salesmen language and it sounds like "this is a great car. Perfectly clean"

5 wins is 5 wins...just sayin

MikeDean is getting a leg up in our H2H battle because I can't buy a win.

Felling quite lucky to be up 5-3!

...and VA Vince is right back in it. He had a monstrous offensive day tonight.

With that being said anyone in league 2 want to make a trade for a slugger? I'm in needs of one.

...and VA Vince is right back in it. He had a monstrous offensive day tonight.

With that being said anyone in league 2 want to make a trade for a slugger? I'm in needs of one.

Ha, it's one or the other. The season is so long it would be nice to get a big jump ahead.

Back