Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, once one knows a bit about the factory lot over there, that means very little. Leupold has patents just like Bushnell does on a variety of products. Just because the same factory makes them has no real bearing on the product. I can order quite a bit from the factories we have worked with, including apparel, golf clubs, luggage, etc. It does not mean that they are the same as those name brand products.

Oh absolutely. Different companies have different specs and quality standards - even when I'm comes to what they receive from 3rd party manufacturing. I mean, there's a reason my company doesn't but any machinery/equipment that is manufactured in China. Just completely different standards.

Ok, after today's rain & hail round, I've come to the conclusion that a waterproof bag would be cool....

I'm thinking a 2013 Sun Mountain H2NO carry bag...

But which color?

H2NO_Staff_Stand_Orange_white.png

or

51Tp2iklZBL._SY300_.jpg

I kind of feel for the yellow & charcoal, since I believe the white & red or white & orange are most likely the most popular ones.

Castor that yellow and charcoal is sick..

Castor Ogio has water proof bags as well, but it agree with Playdough the yellow is good

I think it would be cool, and slightly different from the usual...

Castor Ogio has water proof bags as well, but it agree with Playdough the yellow is good

True, but I get the H2NO like a 100 USD cheaper than the Ogio...plus I like the looks of the H2NO more. I've got three Ogio bags, and I like them, maybe it's time to try something new...

Anyone who has compared the H2NO & Titleist Stadry?

True, but I get the H2NO like a 100 USD cheaper than the Ogio...plus I like the looks of the H2NO more. I've got three Ogio bags, and I like them, maybe it's time to try something new...

Anyone who has compared the H2NO & Titleist Stadry?

Well 100 bills is a lot and reason enough to pick up one, and I just wanted to throw out other options, I haven't even seen a stadry bag in person

Pondering a heat gun and new cut off wheel for my bench grinder. That will complete my work table and then its just a matter of setting stuff up. Oh and testors paint for some paint filling..

Pondering an SC100 pretty hard right now. Not sure if I should wait for whatever version comes out next or pick this one up now.

Pondering a couple things. The one thing I need before Indy is a GPS watch or a laser range finder

Just pulled the trigger on this one:

H2NO_Staff_Stand_Yellow_Charcoal.png

Pondering why I ordered 7-pw MB....

Looking at getting something with a bit more forgiveness. I miss my DPCS...

Also could be some tour preferred wedges for sale soon they just don't beat my Clevelands.

Soft golf ball that spins more than average. I don't plan in switching my gamer in the SuperSoft. But I wanna see what difference spin makes around the green. Tried the E6 and SuperSoft, but I want something with a bit more spin.

Been considering the B'Stone B330RXS. Any other thoughts??

Pondering why I ordered 7-pw MB....

Looking at getting something with a bit more forgiveness. I miss my DPCS...

Also could be some tour preferred wedges for sale soon they just don't beat my Clevelands.

You definitely have the game for the MBs. What about them aren't working for you?

You definitely have the game for the MBs. What about them aren't working for you?

3 shots today caught out on toe.... I was chipping instead of putting.

:-D

Yea. Tell me about it. Cost me 4 birds in a row...

I wanted the MBs so bad just because I love the look. I'm glad I didn't. How are those TP wedges treating ya? What grinds did you go with?

I wanted the MBs so bad just because I love the look. I'm glad I didn't. How are those TP wedges treating ya? What grinds did you go with?

The non ATV ones. I'm torn. Like them alot on full shots and punches but finesse chipping is no bueno.

The non ATV ones. I'm torn. Like them alot on full shots and punches but finesse chipping is no bueno.

I've always enjoyed the ATVs around the green. Understanding what degree bounce to get is still kinda foreign to me, so getting the ATVs/ATV grind takes the guess work out of it. I'm in a ponder between those and the MD wedges.

Soft golf ball that spins more than average. I don't plan in switching my gamer in the SuperSoft. But I wanna see what difference spin makes around the green. Tried the E6 and SuperSoft, but I want something with a bit more spin.

Been considering the B'Stone B330RXS. Any other thoughts??

Project (a) should fit that bill

After hitting a demo 3W today I'm pondering a 588 5W. That and the Bobby Jones 17* FW.

After hitting a demo 3W today I'm pondering a 588 5W. That and the Bobby Jones 17* FW.

Solid ponder. That Bobby Jones club is so damn pretty to me. Love it.

JM

Mega ponder on the new Scameron GoLo 5. I suppose I could paint mine but I lack the skills.

Pondering irons shafts. I have it narrowed down to the KBS Tours, PXi's, or the stock Cobra graphite shafts. I currently play the Kuro Kage graphite shafts and I really like them but they are not an option for me this year. I really like my ball flight right now and I am a huge fan of graphite which has me leaning towards the stock option at the moment. My only concern with them is they are lighter than my current shaft by a fair amount and should launch the ball a bit higher. I am also worried about dispersion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back