What cigar did you smoke today?

I love those. Smoke them often

Had one of these last night by the fire with my Father and Brother In Law. Real nice smoke

u2yha5eh.jpg

What's it called?

Perdomo Reserve Champagne 10th anniversary. My father in law got them at his local smoke shop in DE.

Quick smoke tonight and just a mini bon fire

y4udy9a9.jpg

Anyone else get the hiccups on the course if a cigar is too "strong."
Maybe its just me, but certain cigars can (not always) give me fits. Thankfully a sip or two of water gets rid of them.

I had this one last night and it was great. These are quickly becoming my go to smoke

ne6ygymy.jpg

I had this one last night and it was great. These are quickly becoming my go to smoke

ne6ygymy.jpg
One of my favorite for sure, a good course smoke as well!

apamaqap.jpg

Just isnt the same without my THP brothers!

Cold steel. Not my favorite smoke. I bought a bundle and have been letting them rest in the humi for about 6 months. Nice white ash and thick smoke, just not that tasty.
a2u6upys.jpg

swing your swing

Working on a Camacho that was in my over 90 sampler pack that I just bought. Started rather strong but has mellowed nicely now that I'm in the mid section.

It's been a while since I've had one so I just ordered some Nub Cameroons

zepedaha.jpg

Had one of these after a recomendation from my boy trev! Very good!

One of my go to stogies when I'm grilling out and having a few beers.

Anyone a fan of the asylum 13. I really think it's a great smoke for the price. Tampa Humidor just recieved alec Bradley prensado seconds in. $50 for a bundle that normally retails for over $200.
uzybu5u5.jpg
utu9a7um.jpg

swing your swing

Last edited:
Smoking a W&D in the porch tonight. I honestly can't remember the last time I smoked a cigar but I know I bought a box of this one when I got engaged almost 8 yrs ago.

My go-to.. and probably one of my all time favorites.

Thinking I may need to pick up something for Saturdays scramble

Anyone a fan of the asylum 13. I really think it's a great smoke for the price. Tampa Humidor just recieved alec Bradley prensado seconds in. $50 for a bundle that normally retails for over $200.
uzybu5u5.jpg
utu9a7um.jpg

swing your swing
I love me some multi wrappers!

Best place to buy samplers? Cigars International?

This past weekend I had an Acid 1400CC. Highly recommended.

Had a couple favorites recently...

Montecristo White and Oliva Connecticut.

Had that Tatajue Havana VI Noble that Gummi inspired, and something later if I can decide.
Love the Tatajue Havana VI line - one of the tastiest smokes around IMHO.
Today, I enjoyed a nice LGC Wavell, sandwiched between two NIC bundled, long filler cigars. A good day on the course.

Back