THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chipped in for birdie on #15!!! Back to +5!!!

She went home after the first 9 and she carded 3 more than me

Finished up bogey par

Finished my 9 at 47 with 22 putts ball striking is phenomenal at the moment

Just make sure u beat coers

Limped in with bogey, par, bogey. From where I was in each fairway, it should have been at least par, birdie, par. Things are coming around though. Hit 7/7 FIR on the back. +7 (79)

So jealous of you man, but I know you needed a awesome golf get away. Sorry I didn't text ya back, I was just finnishing up at lick creek. Keep on enjoying it man, and get all the warm weather and golf you can get in out there.

Teeing off on #5 with CJ and Adam. Bogey on #4. Putting is rough today

Playing dove mountain, home of the match play championship; beautiful place... Time to get some Demond's worked out on the range.

Playing dove mountain, home of the match play championship; beautiful place... Time to get some Demond's worked out on the range.

Just for giggles, try to recreate the VDub shots? Would be awesome to see first hand how crazy those shots were.

THP Live Round thread!

Round 2 with CJ at Apple Mountain after a not so fun first 18.

Start off with a Birdie on #1. CJ with a double.

So if CJ is a 28 and I am at 7.2 how many strokes per hole should he get.

Hole 2 - mmaynard rolls in a 15 footer for par to take a 2up advantage.

Round 2 with CJ at Apple Mountain after a not so fun first 18.

Start off with a Birdie on #1. CJ with a double.

So if CJ is a 28 and I am at 7.2 how many strokes per hole should he get.

What did u guys shoot in the AM session?

By the way its dark here already

Matt and CJ have fun gents and I say no more than 1 per hole

Through 9 holes I am 7 over. I am hitting the ball surprisingly well right now, just making a few mental mistakes. More importantly my roommate who is a lot better than me who I have never beaten is up by 1.

Hole 3 Matt tearing me up, I sank a 30 footer from the fringe, but a water ball prevented me from taking the hole, ok a couple water balls!

Matt 3 up!!!!

Hole 3 Matt tearing me up, I sank a 30 footer from the fringe, but a water ball prevented me from taking the hole, ok a couple water balls!

Matt 3 up!!!!

should have let me negotiate your strokes, im good at that

Hole 4 - Had to recover from a bad tee shot to save bogey.

Mmaynard 4up

Great updates guys! Keep it up!

Won my first hole with a par on #7 Matt parred the holes also but in get the win Matt 4 up.

Got off of work early today so I'm testing out the new stand bag and walking the front at my club. So far so good with a nice boring par on #1

Horrible nine for me, great nine for Matt. He shoots a 39, and I a 58. This puts him 6 up.

I'm gonna fight, but I am making dumb mistakes time to clean it up!!!

Just for giggles, try to recreate the VDub shots? Would be awesome to see first hand how crazy those shots were.

Tried a few... Didn't quite work out. Greens are crazy at this course, tv doesn't do them justice.

Tried a few... Didn't quite work out. Greens are crazy at this course, tv doesn't do them justice.

Maybe those guys just make it look easier :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back