THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the birdie was in from the time it left the putter but it took a left as it died and burned the edge. Par home for an even par 36. Quite possibly the cleanest 9 holes I've ever played

Had a lot of fun ended up shooting 48 on the back, too little too late!
Matt seems to think Apple Mountain is a decent MC prep course.
We played from the blues which is probably (not probably is...) a bit long for me, but I could have done better damage control and posted better scores.

Had a lot of fun ended up shooting 48 on the back, too little too late!
Matt seems to think Apple Mountain is a decent MC prep course.
We played from the blues which is probably (not probably is...) a bit long for me, but I could have done better damage control and posted better scores.

You guys played 36 holes today?

You guys played 36 holes today?

He talked me into it. Been a long day having been up at 4am for a flight. After we closed the match on 13 I got a little complacent and finished up with a few bogeys. Thanks again CJ and Adam!

He talked me into it. Been a long day having been up at 4am for a flight. After we closed the match on 13 I got a little complacent and finished up with a few bogeys. Thanks again CJ and Adam!
How was the Majestic?I heard that was a pretty good course.

Walking 9 after work. Started good 5w, missed green, decent chip, pushed putt, so bogey. Ripped drive on next hole. Par 5, 135 to pin!!!

Approach pin high left fringe. About 20 ft putt and drained for my first eagle of the year! -1 thru 2

Drive pushed right, damn near next faorway. Long birdy putt!
u8arydup.jpg

Damn. Three putt bogey. Even thru 3

145yd par 3. Missed green right. Up and down to stay even thru 4

401 yd par 4. 4w didnt draw as I pictured. 115 to elevated green. This calls for some creativity...
enyzubet.jpg

Played a 3/4 pw fade. Just barely clipped some leaves. Left with this to get up and down
zahydume.jpg

No spin out of the rough, blew it 12 ft past, two putt. +1 thru 5

Missed fw right, 115 to pin missed green to left, chip to 8ft, 2putt. +2 thru 6

563 yd par 5. Hit a good drive . 230 to pin but blocked by tree on left side. Laid up to 115, pulled it left, chip and two putt. +3 thru 7. Damn it...

146 yd par 3. Limped on the green with perhaps the chunkiest pw of my life... about 40ft for bird...

Left putt 4 inches short!!!. +3 thru 8. Looking to cl9se this up nice and tidy

428 yd par 4. 4w off the tee, left the face slightly open so didnt get to cut off the dog leg as intended... 148 left to pin

Approach caught thin (peeked up) long right. Blind pitch over a hump, two putt. + 4 40

Quick Start to jump a 4some this morning. Drive left side of fairway.
ugy9u7es.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hitting some longer distances than normal. Must be swing improvements. +2 through 2.

you on the back 9 at Oasis?

Hitting some longer distances than normal. Must be swing improvements. +2 through 2.

Angry Amart is angry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back