Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy,Just got home from Bellevue CC.I'll watch the weather on the hourly for tomorrow on and we'll play it by ear.
How'd I do?.............I sucked. I think I 3 putted every green,no wait.....there was a 4 putt in there also(par 4,on in two,yeah...took a 6). If there was a word to describe the greens,it would be "Motherlode". and they weren't even up to snuff for the course yet! I think Badmiton is looking good as my new sport about now.

haha I tought I was reading my recap from saturday's round

Andy,Just got home from Bellevue CC.I'll watch the weather on the hourly for tomorrow on and we'll play it by ear.
How'd I do?.............I sucked. I think I 3 putted every green,no wait.....there was a 4 putt in there also(par 4,on in two,yeah...took a 6). If there was a word to describe the greens,it would be "Motherlode". and they weren't even up to snuff for the course yet! I think Badmiton is looking good as my new sport about now.

It sounded like a rough day on the greens. Keep me updated on the weather.

I know that pain Allan all to well. Jimmy saw it first hand at Twins Hills - simply lost the touch on the putter. Shake it off buddy!

Snuck in a quick 9 today and ended up shooting a 2-under, which is my best 9 hole score ever. Hopefully I can get hat going during my tourney.

Snuck in a quick 9 today and ended up shooting a 2-under, which is my best 9 hole score ever. Hopefully I can get hat going during my tourney.

Impressive score. Keep up the good work and good luck in the tournament.

Impressive score. Keep up the good work and good luck in the tournament.

Thanks man, need to make a run for it before my junior year so that I can start some national stuff. Otherwise I can kiss college golf goodbye.

haha I tought I was reading my recap from saturday's round
We need to play again soon. I had a blast, and if your swing looks that good this early in the year, I can't wait to see what your game is like mid-summer. Just happy to hear you're getting rid of that putter from Ricky. Never ​buy anything from a guy in Jersey....

We need to play again soon. I had a blast, and if your swing looks that good this early in the year, I can't wait to see what your game is like mid-summer. Just happy to hear you're getting rid of that putter from Ricky. Never ​buy anything from a guy in Jersey....

I agree we have to do this again it was a lot of fun! Next time i'll try not to embarass you guys in front of 400 people on 18!

I agree we have to do this again it was a lot of fun! Next time i'll try not to embarass you guys in front of 400 people on 18!
What a bunch of losers?! F them. I was half hoping you would skull one into their tent.....

Haha i almost did from the bunker

Hey fellas I just saw Pennfair Golf in Rochester was having a grip special if anyone is interested. I usually do my own but they're doing free installation also with free loft / lie adjustment. I thought it was a pretty good deal. They're right down the street from Big Oak, ive only been there once but it seemed nice. Anyways just a heads up

Snuck 9 in this am before work. What a gorgeous day, could not pass it up.
Shot a 46 and was money off the tee, driver was working, 0/9 GIR...I need iron help bad.
Short game was good but didn't make a putt. Might give up on the Yes Athena experiment and go back to the Cleveland Classic 2.

Shot a 46 and was money off the tee, driver was working, 0/9 GIR...I need iron help bad.
Short game was good but didn't make a putt. Might give up on the Yes Athena experiment and go back to the Cleveland Classic 2.
Sounds similar to my last round. 6/7 fairways hit on the back....ONE GIR. :banghead:

Pete, PM sent!

Nice Andy. I took the Covert out of the bag and went back to my RazrHawk. Thurs.still looks ok right now!

Nice Andy. I took the Covert out of the bag and went back to my RazrHawk. Thurs.still looks ok right now!

Allan, I like your optimism but we must be looking at different forecasts. Shows rain starting on Wednesday now and T-Storms on Thursday. I'll play in some rain, but no lightning. Keep me updated.

Allan, I like your optimism but we must be looking at different forecasts. Shows rain starting on Wednesday now and T-Storms on Thursday. I'll play in some rain, but no lightning. Keep me updated.

Will do!

Sounds similar to my last round. 6/7 fairways hit on the back....ONE GIR. :banghead:

I had the greens surrounded all day, just 0% scrambling. The short game was not bad. I've just got to make a few putts in that 5-10' range.

finally got to play some golf today!!!!!! played 7 holes to warm up before subbing in a league tonight. hit the ball well. hit 7 out of 8 fairways and hit the one par three. did not putt very well, ended up 2 over par and halved my match! felt great to play today, looking forward to some weekend golf!!!

finally got to play some golf today!!!!!! played 7 holes to warm up before subbing in a league tonight. hit the ball well. hit 7 out of 8 fairways and hit the one par three. did not putt very well, ended up 2 over par and halved my match! felt great to play today, looking forward to some weekend golf!!!

+2 and you didn't even putt well? Impressive!

Today is gonna be a beautiful day!
I called in sick and heading to the golf course!

Today is gonna be a beautiful day!
I called in sick and heading to the golf course!

Golf after work for me, Wednesdays my boss lets me get out at 4:30 so I can get on the course by 5.

Super jelly of you guys that are out playing during the work week!
That being said I probably will be playing 18 both Saturday and Sunday to celebrate my birthday weekend, can't wait.

today was a good day, 36 holes and a sunburn. It will look great tomorrow at work after a sick day

oh and yeah.... 97 this morning, 90 this afternoon

Nice, I woulda done 36 easy today if the wife hadn't called me with errands. Sick monday-wed, I am burnt.

Went into Dick's in Saratoga today. They had this machine there. The guy called it a $700,000 golf tracking device. I am not too familiar. Pretty cool. Kinda like that indoor golfing place in Lake George.

Anyways the guy says it will give me my swing speed which I was kinda curious about. So they have a line of pretty nice drivers lined against the wall to demo and I whack it. It goes 280yds.. I never hit it that far. I am not sure, but I think the guy pushed some buttons after that and my shots came back to reality.. (I wonder if they rig it for sales..) Anyhow pretty cool and I know I swing like a girl now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back