Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I just got back from Heron Glen. Course is in great shape. Unfortunately I wasn't playing. But my daughter got to play. It was her first practice with the PGA Jr team. They gave me the schedule tonight and I'm so jealous. Check out these courses she is going to play:

Heron Glen twice
Trump National
Fiddlers Elbow
New Jersey National

She played great. They only played two holes. She made bogey on the first. Then ripped driver on the second, laid up with a hybo, knocked a wedge to 3 feet and rolled in the putt in for bird! Dad is so proud.

I just got back from Heron Glen. Course is in great shape. Unfortunately I wasn't playing. But my daughter got to play. It was her first practice with the PGA Jr team. They gave me the schedule tonight and I'm so jealous. Check out these courses she is going to play:

Heron Glen twice
Trump National
Fiddlers Elbow
New Jersey National

She played great. They only played two holes. She made bogey on the first. Then ripped driver on the second, laid up with a hybo, knocked a wedge to 3 feet and rolled in the putt in for bird! Dad is so proud.

Congrats on your daughter's play. Good luck to her this season!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Sounds great Jeff

Heron Glen twice
Trump National
Fiddlers Elbow
New Jersey National

Right now my schedule looks as if I may be able to play after work on Thursday. Anyone interested?

I might be able to do this. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Congrats on your daughter's play. Good luck to her this season!

Sounds great Jeff

Thanks guys. It was her first time playing without me and she was real nervous. I usually help her with club selection and little reminders. No help from Dad tonight. It was also her first time playing with other kids. It's amazing what two holes did for her confidence.

You should come play with me and Francis Wednesday morning!

I wish I could but I do have to work a little. Why don't you come up here on Wed.? Driving down there kills my whole day. If we play here I could go to work in the afternoon. It's also closer to Francis.

Heron Glen twice
Trump National
Fiddlers Elbow
New Jersey National

That is awesome. Takes after dad I suppose.

I wish I could but I do have to work a little. Why don't you come up here on Wed.? Driving down there kills my whole day. If we play here I could go to work in the afternoon. It's also closer to Francis.

Francis is in cherry Hill now

Meeting with my group from grad school after the round so gotta stay local.

I definitely want to come up there for a round this summer

Francis is in cherry Hill now

Meeting with my group from grad school after the round so gotta stay local.

I definitely want to come up there for a round this summer

No problem. Once the softball season is over I can get back to playing golf.

Who do you think the G-men will be drafting on Thursday?

No problem. Once the softball season is over I can get back to playing golf.

Who do you think the G-men will be drafting on Thursday?

Hopefully not a safety or wide out, because that's what the Eagles need! :)

Hopefully not a safety or wide out, because that's what the Eagles need! :)

From what I hear both those positions are also high on the Giants list.

From what I hear both those positions are also high on the Giants list.

That's bad news for Philly....

I see Big Blue taking the TE from UNC. I don't know how I feel. We are good at getting alot from back of the draft guys last early TE we drafted was Shockey and that was meh.

Still two spots open for tomorrow morning! Going to be a the last beautiful day of the week. Supposed to rain Thursday-Sunday

Still two spots open for tomorrow morning! Going to be a the last beautiful day of the week. Supposed to rain Thursday-Sunday

Ugh in training.

I was considering this but Verizon was supposed to install FIOS at my main clients today. I need to be there to hold their hands. The tech showed up at 8 am this morning and has been sitting in his truck since. He says he is waiting for a bucket loader to come. He will not finish today and will need to come back tomorrow morning. You gotta love Verizon. They had another tech here yesterday to scout out the job and they don't send out the necessary equipment.

So I'm leaving now......to go play Sunset Valley.

Can't make it. My job has been killing me lately. That's why I haven't even been posting on here lately. Should be back to normal next week.

Can't make it. My job has been killing me lately. That's why I haven't even been posting on here lately. Should be back to normal next week.

Damn, was really hoping you could make it.

Joe I'm out for tomorrow to much going on and not enough days off right now. Sorry bro

Already - I will leave the tee time for 4 until around dinner time, then I am going to knock it down to 2.

If anyone wants to join francis and me, let me know!

One last bump to join Francis and I for tomorrow's round.

Tee time is 8am at Mercer Oaks West

Francis - I plan to get there around 7-715.

I was considering this but Verizon was supposed to install FIOS at my main clients today. I need to be there to hold their hands. The tech showed up at 8 am this morning and has been sitting in his truck since. He says he is waiting for a bucket loader to come. He will not finish today and will need to come back tomorrow morning. You gotta love Verizon. They had another tech here yesterday to scout out the job and they don't send out the necessary equipment.

So I'm leaving now......to go play Sunset Valley.

I played sunset valley for the first time today. A nice short track .

Anyone up for tomorrow evening? Rain is supposed to stop in the morning. Also I know it is mother's day but would anyone be up for playing on Sunday? My wife is a teacher and has AP exam review sessions all day so I am free at least until 3 or so.

Back