Driver/3 Wood and 1 Ball

With my current bag setup, it would be driver.

Haven't hit my 4W yet, so no clue how accurate I would be with it at the moment.

14/9 Driver to 3 wood right now. Very interesting.

Don't have a good 3-wood, so I'm going to hit my driver. Not super accurate with it right now, but I'm getting there.

Driver for me. I currently have a lot of control over my driver and I am happy with that right now.

considering i don't have a 3-wood, and my next longest club after my driver is my 18* hybrid, i'd say that no question.

3w all day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

For me it would have to be Driver because I dont have a 3 wood...haha! I never was comfortable hitting one off the tee anyway.

Right now I would say the Driver, got it to working for me so I am using it more off the tee than my 3wd (15.5) now.

I would go 3w without question. I'd be curious to see if there is a correlation between handicap level or age and club selection. I know when I was younger and a high handicap (15+) it was hit driver off the tee every time. That has changed as I got older and better.

Driver all day. Haven't much practiced my 3w off a tee and thus have little confidence with it.

Stinger shot with the 3 wood all day long.

Big Bertha can't miss fairways. Driver all day for me.

Driver. I don't even have a three wood. Had one once, and that's about all that needs to be said about it. Hopefully prubey is having better luck with it than I am.

Hit both about the same right now, I could miss with either. May as well miss shorter than longer so...3w

3w. My driver tends to be spotty. My 3w usually ends up straight off the tee.....off the deck is a different story.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

3 wood.

Accuracy is about the same, but I'm much likely to duff the 3 wood.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Close my eyes and grab either one. It wouldnt matter. I feel equally comfortable with either.

Depends on the day. Usually 3w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a 3w, but I would take my 4w. I hit that and driver about as well, but 4w is 20-30 yards shorter. If it is going astray, it has better changes to drop before it is out.

definitely a 3w. my driver is so slicey its not even funny. even though i dont even own a 3w id rather hit the 3w i dont have

On a must hit fairway, definitely 3 wood (though, there are days when I do hit my driver better, even considering accuracy).

I will let you pick the club. I have about the same comfort level with both right now.

3 wood for me.

If I get to hit a lower spin ball like an e6 or e7, I'd consider driver.

But in the end, and no matter what the ball, 3w.

I will let you pick the club. I have about the same comfort level with both right now.

Is that a good comfort level or a "I don't know where this is about to go" comfort level?

Back