THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dougie no gloves is involved in a tight match right now

Uh oh, the gloves are off so it must be serious. Sounds like a lot of fun!

First hole of match play was won with a par and the 2nd hole was halved. One up through 2

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

First hole of match play was won with a par and the 2nd hole was halved. One up through 2

Nice start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Par on the 3rd and now 2 up

Par on the 3rd and now 2 up

Pars are winning holes? Are you sure that you're not playing me today?

Keep grinding.

Hit it to 16 ft on the par 3 4th and opponent spun off green into hazard and gives me hole. Now. 3 up through 4

4ypu4y4a.jpg

Daddio hitting on number 2

4th hole I found the fairway bunker and played safe to back of the green. Opponent hit it to 10 ft and converted the birdie. 2 up through 5.

6th hole had the first match play moment of the day. I drove it in the right rough on the 490 yard par 5. My opponent is having no issue with the lateral forgiveness of the SLDR and had 168 pin. I laid up to a perfect number and my opponent pulled his 7 iron left of the green. Hit my wedge to 2 ft for birdie while he could not get it up and down. Got out drove by 60 yards and still won the hole. Back to 3 up through 6

THP Live Round thread!

I have been waiting for that Ah Ha moment with my SLDR 3 wood and I unfortunately found it on the par 4 7th. Hole plays 318 but it is down hill and is about 265 to the back edge with the slope into play. Hazard all down the left so you either have to play out to the right or fly it the actual yardage. I just flushed the SLDR 3 wood and flew everything including the green. Opponent still went for it and carried it to the fringe on the right side. I gave him the hole and now 2 up through 7

Proud of myself here on number 8. Had to pull off a shot against my natural shot shape and just hit a draw to about 3 ft. Opponent was in the left rough and could not get it in the hole from there. For the second time today I lose a hole and get it right back with a good birdie. Back to 3 up through 8

Proud of myself here on number 8. Had to pull off a shot against my natural shot shape and just hit a draw to about 3 ft. Opponent was in the left rough and could not get it in the hole from there. For the second time today I lose a hole and get it right back with a good birdie. Back to 3 up through 8

Nice work Kyle.

Keep it up.

Nice work flog!

#finishhim

The 9th hole I witnessed another 330 yard bomb. This time he took advantage and hit lob wedge to 5 feet. I hit it 15 ft and couldn't convert. We make the turn with me 2 up. 8 of 9 greens and other than a well struck 3 wood did what I needed to do. On to the back 9

Twilight golf live round! Let's do this!

10th hole I got lazy with second shot and short sided myself. Opponent hit his 2nd to 8 ft. Hot a really good 3rd to 10 ft to give myself a chance but just missed. He lagged it up for par and now I'm one up through 10.

Birdied the 1st, but went to 10 bc a 6 some was ahead of me. Parred 10.

Daddio had a 45 on front after the first 2 holes he played great.
I had a 40 with a penalty.

Bogeyed the short par 3 11th.

Lipped out for par on 12. +1 thru 4

11th hole is a short par 4. Both of us had birdie putts inside 15 ft and walked away with par. First halved hole since #2. Still 1 up

The 12th is a par 3. I hit it to 20 ft and he missed the green left. I hit the lip on my birdie putt and he made a clutch 15 ft putt for par. Still 1 up

2 putt par on the par 5 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back