THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number 13 was a par 5 that we both hit in 2. Both had good runs at eagle with a tap in birdie. Still 1 up. The intensity on both sides has definitely increased a little

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

On 14 my opponent hit a flare right and I opted to take hybrid off the tee. He was indeed OB so I centered the green and two putted for victory. Back to 2 up with 4 to play

Leaked my drive just right into the hazard on 17. Double bogey. +5 thru 8.

Being two up I took the conservative route and hit hybrid off the tee while he hit driver. I hit my approach on 15 to 20 ft and he came through in the clutch and almost made a 2. After a tap in birdie I am back to 1 up

Nice 5iron off the tee to 115 yards on 18. Stick a 52* to 6 feet. Burn the edge on a slippery downhiller. Par.

Flog...16??

On 16 we both hit decent tee shots on the par 3 and missed our birdie putts. Still 1 up with 2 to play

Nice job, finish strong!

Come on Flog! #BuryTheDaggerNow

After a bogey on the par 5 2nd, I yank my drive left and have tree trouble. Triple. Now +8 thru 12

Great time with daddio (Dan) today. Anyone who is on our area let me know, I think everyone will like my course

On 16 we both hit decent tee shots on the par 3 and missed our birdie putts. Still 1 up with 2 to play

Waiting patiently! Want to see you moving on to the next round!

The 17th is a fun par 5 with bunkers everywhere. I had 215 left and he had 185 left. Hit a high cut that just came up short in the green side bunker and he is left of green with alit of green to work with. He hit his 3rd to 10 ft. I had a decent bunker lie and knew if I got it rolling I should be able to get a tap in birdie. I pulled the shot off perfectly and on the last revolution it falls in the hole for EAGLE!!!!! I never trailed in the match and won 2 and 1. I hit 15/17 greens and missed two fairways. I didn't take a score on the 7th hole but if I make bogey there and I par the last I would have shot 69. Now on to the next round where I get the a guy that has qualified for 4 of the last 4 US Mid Ams and 2 US Senior Opens. Let's do this!!

The 17th is a fun par 5 with bunkers everywhere. I had 215 left and he had 185 left. Hit a high cut that just came up short in the green side bunker and he is left of green with alit of green to work with. He hit his 3rd to 10 ft. I had a decent bunker lie and knew if I got it rolling I should be able to get a tap in birdie. I pulled the shot off perfectly and on the last revolution it falls in the hole for EAGLE!!!!! I never trailed in the match and won 2 and 1. I hit 15/17 greens and missed two fairways. I didn't take a score on the 7th hole but if I make bogey there and I par the last I would have shot 69. Now on to the next round where I get the a guy that has qualified for 4 of the last 4 US Mid Ams and 2 US Senior Opens. Let's do this!!

Hell yeah teammate! Great work and let's do this!

Boom! Nice work dude.

Damn flog, that's awesome man. Way to play and congrats!

Dan shot 95 I shot 83 played the blues with a slope of 134. Was an awesome day, Dan is a great guy, we are in the bar now lol

Bounce back par on 4, but a ball in the water on a par 3 led to a triple. Now +11 thru 14

Bounce back birdie after the triple to get it to +10 thru 15

eveqeveb.jpg

PW from 130 on 7. Birdie. I think the apex pros and I are gonna get along just fine. +9 thru 16.

Back to back birds?!?! Nice Josh!

Nice up and down on the par 3 8th. After a great drive and 7iron on the long par 5 9th, I leave a wedge short and can't get up and down. Bad bogey to finish. 41 on that side with 2 trips and 3 birds.

40/41 - 81. Solid day especially since it was my first with the Apex Pros.

Nice up and down on the par 3 8th. After a great drive and 7iron on the long par 5 9th, I leave a wedge short and can't get up and down. Bad bogey to finish. 41 on that side with 2 trips and 3 birds.

40/41 - 81. Solid day especially since it was my first with the Apex Pros.

Nice round. After the initial period you will be consistently in the 70s! Great sticks btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back