Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OGIO 2014 Nebula Golf Bags $99.99 from WOOT! http://www.woot.com/plus/ogio-2014-nebula-golf-bags?ref=cnt_wp_7

0bc1c00f-00eb-441e-8be1-c55a1002e3d8.jpg

Man I want to jump on this, but I think my wife would kill me with Mother's Day being this weekend...I don't really have a NEED for it, but that's such a nice bag at an awesome price.

Man I want to jump on this, but I think my wife would kill me with Mother's Day being this weekend...I don't really have a NEED for it, but that's such a nice bag at an awesome price.

Agreed, this deal is tempting. Plus, I hate my 2014 Sun Mountain bag (the tension on the legs is terrible).

Driver, the X-Hot has seen at least 200 rounds and I was feeling that it needed a rest. At least that is what I told Lynne. :devil:

Driver, the X-Hot has seen at least 200 rounds and I was feeling that it needed a rest. At least that is what I told Lynne. :devil:

funny as i am thinking about looking for a X-hot, or X-hot2 like i need more drivers, but most of the ones you saw i can admit were 3-4 year old models when you stayed at the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back