New Mizuno 850 Driver with sliding weight slots to move CG forward and back

mark blanchard

Reaction score
Handicap
I see Luke Donald testing a new Mizuno 850 JPX at the Players with three slots for sliding weights that can be added in various combinations to move CG forward and back or left and right. Nothing on THP about this so far. Any insider dope that anyone can share? It looks like it offers a wide range of adjustment options, but may require a host of different sized weights.

Assuming it's still under embargo, you won't hear anything from us - in an offical sort of sense at least. Sounds interesting though.

Pretty funny, I always thought that the next sldr would have have two sliding weights. One for lateral and the other for forward/back

Pretty funny, I always thought that the next sldr would have have two sliding weights. One for lateral and the other for forward/back

I say we start a company make one and call the x-cross or something.

Looks good. I like how they are bringing the Fast Track back. I gamed the MP630 Fast Track for a whle and got along with it pretty well.

I saw that a few days ago intresting concept they must have either made a great new driver or payed LD enough that it made it worth him ditching TM Drivers which he has been playing for a while

Is he gaming it, or just range testing it?

He played it today

Back