Contest #4 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Ethanator

Not my best.....but here it is

this one has some style!

Had to edit to meet the criteria....that meant leaving Harry out.....but he should be used to that :alien:

meh

Sweetness. here goes:

Had to edit to meet the criteria....that meant leaving Harry out.....but he should be used to that :alien:
I like it, he still knows he got dropped like a bad habit :)

#unofficial

@GolfinFF: Team @EthanatorCG = Team #Terminator all opponents will meet their demise in #TheGauntlet w/ @hackersparadise what do you wanna bet

Pick me Ethan and we will bring the courses and our opponents to their knees

I guess no one else wants to be a part of this event? That's fine. better my chances. The captain is a freaking astronaut, people...

I love all the Buzz about this event!

The courses are fantastic, and to play them again would be awesome!

I guess no one else wants to be a part of this event? That's fine. better my chances. The captain is a freaking astronaut, people...

So who will be the third joining us?

I agree, this is going to be the best team, with the best captain. Ethanator's Dominators!

If people don't step it up I'm going to have to keep tweeting and posting horrible, I mean beautiful, poetry about this event. We don't want that, now do we?

I've got another tweet ready to go if this thread starts slowing down again.

***Not an entry*** Just to support

Gotta figure out who's on the team before we can have a team beer!

Hopefully I am picked, and it's a smooth tasty IPA!....kind of like my contest tweet proposes!!

CJ, I know you're the third, but no one else does... If everyone knows it's a done deal they won't tweet more entries...

I beg to differ. No offense CJ but I want in.

If people don't step it up I'm going to have to keep tweeting and posting horrible, I mean beautiful, poetry about this event. We don't want that, now do we?
Just retweet mine...you know...for added exposure and such. :)

Just retweet mine...you know...for added exposure and such. :)

I think Pete's feelings still hurt after our performance at the unofficial gauntlet in Sarasota. Captains should take note. #undefeated

I don't know why this hasn't garnered more attention. You don't need to be Shakespeare or Voltaire.....just put something out there....you never know. I won my spot on the Morgan Cup with something that I thought was awful.....you never know

Back