Northern California Get Together?

Looks like we are going to get a bit of wind about 10-15 mph should make it more fun

It came and went at Castle Oaks yesterday (which is in great shape I might add). Tomorrow should be similar, but it's getting hot after that.

We have two tee times for The Reserve at Spanos 9:32 am and 9:40am May 10 th. See Ya There

TEE TIME CHANGE 10:20 am and 10:28Am MAY 10th The Reserve at Spanos Park Sorry for any inconvenience.
golfred

TEE TIME CHANGE 10:20 am and 10:28Am MAY 10th The Reserve at Spanos Park Sorry for any inconvenience.
golfred

OK, then I can sleep in a little tomorrow.

Just to be clear, everybody riding in carts? I can bring my push cart and like to walk, but don't want to be the only one....

OK, then I can sleep in a little tomorrow.

Just to be clear, everybody riding in carts? I can bring my push cart and like to walk, but don't want to be the only one....

I will be riding. So will Mike

Riding

Roger i will be riding

Enjoy it out there gents.

GOlf now has tee times right in that time for 40 bucks , saves 19 bucks

Just checking in to see how the round is going?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

PICTURES!!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

We are surviving. Will start a new thread with pictures when I get home post round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tummy is THE MAN! Shot 79 in a steady 20-25 mph wind! This man will take your money on the course, he's got the shots!

The winds were killing me today worst round in the last 2 yrs the front nine really killed me

Awesome, we talked a little about it this past weekend, but what weekend works better for people? The way I see it, not many are going to be able to make it for the weekend of the 4th, but here are the options:

July 5/6
July 12/13
July 19/20
July 26/27

Just want to make sure we get this on peoples radar so we can get a good turn out!

we were talking about the 26/27 weekend, because that was the best chance Big Oats was going to be able to make it.

Thanks Eddie, penciling that in my calendar and we can firm up later as we have interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely be in for that.

the later in the month the better for me

Any work for me

there's an outside chance RoundersRob and I might run over there and play Poppy on June 1st. Nothing actually planned as of yet, but if it happens, I'll let you guys know in case anyone wants to get an early preview/practice round in before the big Nor-Cal Crew hangout.

IM game for the first

Back