Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Vegas is a fun game! Can't wait to meet everyone. It is going to be a great day of golf and making new friends.

I expect fully detailed yardage books with full color pictures, haha

I expect fully detailed yardage books with full color pictures, haha

I'll see what I can do haha. If they sell one, I will definitely pick one up and share. I like collecting them from courses that have them.

Offer is still out there for anyone who wants to join. Then we could actually make a tee time. I'm just counting on being able to walk on right now.

Vegas is a fun game! Can't wait to meet everyone. It is going to be a great day of golf and making new friends.

Looking forward to it myself. I hope you consider joining the Albatross Club. While it is not mandatory, because it is not an official THP Event, we are flying out there and bringing some incredible prizes for such a small group. It helps us a ton and without the wonderful Albatross Club members here, none of these events could happen.

I'll see what I can do haha. If they sell one, I will definitely pick one up and share. I like collecting them from courses that have them.

Offer is still out there for anyone who wants to join. Then we could actually make a tee time. I'm just counting on being able to walk on right now.

would love to go out there and play but I will be at my cabin 2 hours north of there for the holiday weekend. Though I am trying to talk my wife into making a detour on the way home so I can see the course but I think I have a better chance at winning the lottery.

Getting close now! Can hardly wait. I took off the Friday before and plan to drive up that day, get a room somewhere, etc. Anyone else planning to come up early? Maybe we could hit a few balls, have a few drinks, whatever.

Getting close now! Can hardly wait. I took off the Friday before and plan to drive up that day, get a room somewhere, etc. Anyone else planning to come up early? Maybe we could hit a few balls, have a few drinks, whatever.

I believe I get in on Friday, but it will be in Minneapolis.

I believe I get in on Friday, but it will be in Minneapolis.

Are you going out to the course at all that day? I'm hoping to get out there and maybe check out the range facilities.

Are you going out to the course at all that day? I'm hoping to get out there and maybe check out the range facilities.

Not me.
I get in late afternoon I believe in MSP and then will grab a good meal in downtown that night.

There might be a few driving in from Wisconsin Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not me.
I get in late afternoon I believe in MSP and then will grab a good meal in downtown that night.

Ah, I plan to drive over that morning. I’m not sure yet where I'll be staying, but I guess I better get that taken care of soon. haha

There might be a few driving in from Wisconsin Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe we could all find a place to meet up. I don't know the area whatsoever though.

Attention:

I am working on getting the teams together and ask that you PM with your handicap. As with most THP events, this is open to players of all abilities and I just need the info to try to make the teams as even as possible. If you don't have a handicap that is fine. If you can provide me with the score you typically shoot and maybe the course rating, I can figure it out.

THP is putting up some killer prizes for the event but to be eligible we are asking that you are a member of the Albatross Club.

This is the most updated list I have of who is attending:

Baldcopper
Bubbles
Hawk
Howzat
BamBooBender
Orange Hog
Nighthawk117a
perkis
Hox30
bhilln
coers
JB
Girardcorp
Puttin4Bird
fairband
JeffReedMO
Nixon
ForestHillsGuy
Flying Wedge
sleuth

Only a few weeks away now!

If your HC is listed under your avatar and it is accurate there is no need to send me a pm.

I was in touch with the course today. Sounds like the plan to airate the greens on May 20th. They expect the course to be in very good shape come June 7th.

I was in touch with the course today. Sounds like the plan to airate the greens on May 20th. They expect the course to be in very good shape come June 7th.

This pleases me, I am so looking forward to this.

Howzat unfortunately I will not be able to attend this awesome event. :( looks like its going to be a awesome time. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

C'mon folks you don't want to miss this!

Howzat my avatar handicap is current.

Howzat unfortunately I will not be able to attend this awesome event. :( looks like its going to be a awesome time. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Sorry to hear that. See you in July.

Be ready for Troy Burne photos Friday. I'm confirmed for 10:30 with my best friend from high school. Should be a blast!

Attention:

I am working on getting the teams together and ask that you PM with your handicap. As with most THP events, this is open to players of all abilities and I just need the info to try to make the teams as even as possible. If you don't have a handicap that is fine. If you can provide me with the score you typically shoot and maybe the course rating, I can figure it out.

THP is putting up some killer prizes for the event but to be eligible we are asking that you are a member of the Albatross Club.

This is the most updated list I have of who is attending:

Baldcopper
Bubbles
Hawk
Howzat
BamBooBender
Orange Hog
Nighthawk117a
perkis
Hox30
bhilln
JB
Girardcorp
Puttin4Bird
fairband
JeffReedMO
Nixon
ForestHillsGuy
Flying Wedge
sleuth

Only a few weeks away now!

Just wanted to bump this as I am still missing handicap for a few.

Mine is 8.2

Back