FS: Cobra AMP Cell Masters Edition

TeedUpThoughts

#TeamNE
Reaction score
Handicap
< Last Yr!
For anyone who followed along with #TheKing, this posting should be no surprise at all. Up for sale is my 2013 Cobra AMP Cell Masters driver. She is a great club, but has been bumped for something that suits my game better.

ba6y9e8e.jpg

It is one of 1800 made for last year's Masters and features the green/white/yellow theme. It came with an upgraded Diamana Whiteboard 62x5ct stiff flex shift and green Lamkin REL 360 grip to match the theme. Also included in sale are the headcover, and wrench/manual (not pictured) which is also green/white.

I have gamed the driver over the past year and have tried to keep it in great condition. The one blemish is seen here:
gavuqute.jpg

More pics:
3ega6e9e.jpg
hu7y5ury.jpg
pysenuza.jpg
yrapavav.jpg
4egubuqu.jpg

I'm looking to get $200 shipped.

Trade interests would be a Big Bertha 4w/5w, X2 hot 5 deep, or possibly a ClicGear B3 cart bag.

Thanks for looking!

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

Last edited:
Bump for the afternoon crowd

bump it up for a limited edition club!

Bump with price drop, now $250

Morning bump for a limited edition gorgeous club! Nobody has any trades, an offer?

Bump and price drop to $225 shipped! ​Somebody make me an offer...

I can vouch for this one...it's a great combo and delivers bombs! Bump for the seller.

I can vouch for this one...it's a great combo and delivers bombs! Bump for the seller.

Thanks!

Bump for Tut. I would love to have this but I'm bombing my J40. Plus not in my budget. Love the green tho.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Bump, down to $200 shipped... want to move this club!

400+ views and nobody is interested? Shoot me an offer...

400+ views and nobody is interested? Shoot me an offer...

I'm probably 200 or so of those. That green is so awesome looking. I already own 2 amp cells and that's the only reason I've held back

I'm probably 200 or so of those. That green is so awesome looking. I already own 2 amp cells and that's the only reason I've held back

Sounds like you need the green one to complete the Amp Cell skittles rainbow

Sounds like you need the green one to complete the Amp Cell skittles rainbow

And I would jump all over it if I wasn't in process of buying first house. That's the bad part

And I would jump all over it if I wasn't in process of buying first house. That's the bad part

Can you work it into the closing costs? Lol

And it's gone, mods please lock it up.
Thanks guys

Nooooooo

Back