I wear a hat on the golf course. I shave my head, and will rock a visor if it's a non golf activity where I won't be in the sun for five hours.

Visor, hats never felt right to me. Visor feel better. #bigweirdheadshapeproblems

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

I like the big tour visors like bubba's and brandt's in the summer because they cover more of my face, they aren't as hot and I like the way they fit. I still switch it up and wear hats too

I will wear hats, but most of the time I rock the visor. My head gets hotter then Hades so I try to give it a chance to breath.

I usually don't wear either. That is until I took a putting lesson the other day at a place that had an overhead camera. I couldn't believe my bald spot was so huge. Looks like I'm gonna have to start dating shorter women.

Hat all the way. For some reason I just can wear visors!

I always wear a hat for the extra sun protection (even though I have a full head of hair).

Wide-brim bucket hat, usually. Narrow-brim bucket hat, if it's windy. Wool cap, if it's cold. I never have worn and never will wear a visor or baseball cap while playing golf.

P.S. Sunglasses, always.

Always a cap and sunglasses.

All I've worn is a cap but I'm thinking about giving a visor a try. I need a new cap. I'm not much of a hat guy except for golf. My current hat isn't very comfortable. Maybe I should go straw hat!

I like both but at different times of the year, hats when it's cold and visors when it's warm out.

Ive tried visors in the past as I felt they would be cooler on hot days but Im too fair-skinned for it. I always end up getting sunburnt on the top of my head.

Mostly hats, but I love a good visor.

My favorite visor is the the one. That thing is amazing, if you all don't have one you should pick one up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I prefer visors, but wear a a wide brimmed hat. I have seen what the sun does to ears. Not pretty, and I like my ears.
Always sunglasses, polarized if possible.
And always, always sunscreen.

Back