TaylorMade PROJECT (a) Golf Ball Preview

I got a sleeve of these yesterday and so far I'm impressed. Distance was great off the tee and I loved the feel. Can't comment about spin around the greens yet because yesterday was awful for me. Looking forward to more holes with these tho.

Old thread, but I took a chance on box of these today. I'll have to see how they work out for me. They got my interest after a TMAG rep left some new ones in the hitting bay at Dick's in GB. They seem to to have great performance off the driver, BS wise.

Old thread, but I took a chance on box of these today. I'll have to see how they work out for me. They got my interest after a TMAG rep left some new ones in the hitting bay at Dick's in GB. They seem to to have great performance off the driver, BS wise.
I used one for a round last year and the performance was fine. But the thing that stuck with me was that seam on the cover was huge to my eye.

I used one for a round last year and the performance was fine. But the thing that stuck with me was that seam on the cover was huge to my eye.

Now that you mention it the seam is pretty big.
Does that make any real difference?

Does it work like a polara ? lol

Back