Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

I can't believe after how bad they were to start the season that Sunderland has avoided relegation with a game still to play.

I can't believe after how bad they were to start the season that Sunderland has avoided relegation with a game still to play.

And neither can I, I had us down and out, glad to be proved wrong! What a season though, more twists and turns than a twisty turny thing, best season ever for a neutral, painful for those that support those at the top or foot of the table.

Still drinking and still going to be messy in the morning............. afternoon!

Finally turned the game on.

Dang! Almost scored before halftime!

Goooooooal!

They keep talking about how City has been in first place for only 11 days this season, but they don't mention they have had two to three games in hand since February, and finally today have evened it up. Not that it matters, since it's who is on top after Sunday that is important.

And a third goal? And why do they take off the shirt? What a waste of a yellow.

Holy crap, 4-0?

BnIqT3PCcAAqkWs.jpg

Fair play to the yanks for this sort of coverage. You don't get that sort of coverage back in home. Been really impressed with NBC's coverage of the footie over here. It matches Sky's coverage (in fact beats it with the way they are covering the final day). Just a shame NBC can't put the same sort of effort into their F1 coverage which is abysmal!!!!

Final day of the season. (I know a screenshot was posted earlier, but I've been doing this all year, so I am not gonna miss the last week! hahaha)

City wins the League with a win vs West Ham, or if they draw, they win unless Liverpool can beat Newcastle by 237 goals. Tottenham need a draw to make United finish 7th. Although United will probably take care of that on their own with a loss.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: All matches shown on NBC, NBC Sports Network, and Premier League Extra Time will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra..

Sunday, May 11

• Manchester City vs West Ham, 10am, NBC and Telemundo
  • Liverpool vs Newcastle, 10am, NBCSN and mun2
  • Cardiff vs Chelsea, 10am, CNBC
  • Fulham vs Crystal Palace, 10am, E!
  • Hull vs Everton, 10am, Bravo
  • Norwich vs Arsenal, 10am, MSNBC
  • Southampton vs Manchester United, 10am, SyFy
  • Sunderland vs Swansea, 10am, Esquire
  • Spurs vs Aston Villa, 10am, USA
  • West Brom vs Stoke, 10am, Oxygen
  • Derby vs Brighton (Championship playoff semi-final, 2nd leg), 12:15pm, beIN SPORTS Play

Nice Smalls! I have been enjoying your schedule postings all season.

Just hope the Potters can close out a very successful season in positive fashion.

I had to look up to see who the Potters were! Jacqui wasn't sure either!

Final day of the season. (I know a screenshot was posted earlier, but I've been doing this all year, so I am not gonna miss the last week! hahaha)

City wins the League with a win vs West Ham, or if they draw, they win unless Liverpool can beat Newcastle by 237 goals. Tottenham need a draw to make United finish 7th. Although United will probably take care of that on their own with a loss.

All times Eastern.

Note: All matches shown on NBC, NBC Sports Network, and Premier League Extra Time will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra..

Sunday, May 11

• Derby vs Brighton (Championship playoff semi-final, 2nd leg), 12:15pm, beIN SPORTS Play

I just saw that ManUre is on SyFy. Hahahahahahah appropriate.

All times Eastern.

Sunday, May 11

Well done for keeping this up throughout the season mate, it's been very handy. I look forward to you doing this throughout the World Cup :)

Championship Sunday is here! Can't wait for all the action to start. I have my Stoke City jersey on

We are watching about ten minutes of the game before Jacqui has to leave. Hopefully City can score a couple of goals before she has to go!

OK, we'll watch the rest when we get home tonight. This is a spoiler thread, so I will avoid it! Talk about it all you want!

Stoke had a pretty strong first half but only 1 goal to show for it. Really should have at least 3 a couple of near misses. Dominating possession so far now to finish the season strong!

Back