Men playing a "Lady" ball...

I played the Precept iQ 180 for a while. It was cool. My Pops busted my chops for a while but let it go after a while. If it helps the game why not play em?

Exactly!! It doesn't matter what kind of balls you have, just as long as you can play with them :)

Oh geeze!! I did it again :tongue:

:act-up: at least you caught this one first! sorry bout the other one girl I couldnt resist! :D

Exactly!! It doesn't matter what kind of balls you have, just as long as you can play with them :)

and I've been known to play a pink ball if I find one on the course...

lolz... if we had a favorite forum members quotes thread... you would be in my top 3

Mudflap, I just joined Hackers. I use Bridgestone, prefer the 330S but last night I tried a Lady Precept and I really think it went further off the tee. I don't have the swing speed for the 330S but I have tried all of the other Bridgestones and didn't like the results, until the Lady Precept. Is there any rule about that?

I play with Callaway HX Pearls. Even though I get a lot of flack from my golf buddies, I have back problems and a slower swing speed so they work well for me. I have to say the first time I bought them I kind of got that feeling I get when buying tampons for the wife haha, but now I proudly say, yes I am man enough to play a ladies ball.

Anyone else play a ball marketed towards women?

Played with a guy that used the pink B330-RX because no one ever tried to pick it up when playing in the men's tournament. Last I checked the ball still does not know who is hitting it :)

Mudflap, I just joined Hackers. I use Bridgestone, prefer the 330S but last night I tried a Lady Precept and I really think it went further off the tee. I don't have the swing speed for the 330S but I have tried all of the other Bridgestones and didn't like the results, until the Lady Precept. Is there any rule about that?

All USGA legal no rule!

I still use my laddies. Cheap and easy to work around the greens.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Bought several dozen Laddies on line. Get razzed for playing them but that's just my buddies. Tell them to buy me Pro V 1's and I'll play them instead.

I bought and played through a few boxes of Bridgestone Lady Precepts last fall/winter. No complaints from me at all.

Last year I gamed some lady precepts and they were pretty good golf balls. They worked well around the green for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not only would I play a ladies ball if it would help me, I would pay ladies clubs too. Life is too short to let ego get in the way of success.

Its not beyond me to use a pink ball. My sons arrows have pink fetchings on them. If he misses the target and arrow anchors under the grass, you can always find the arrow. The pink stands out against the grass.
if I find a 3 ball sleeve of pink, I will buy and try them, to see how well they stand out in the grass.

I play a Noodle Ice which I love, and is about the least fashionable ball there is - not sure if it's a ladies ball though? A lot of the crystal ones seem to be aimed at the ladies market. I found one, played a couple of great holes with it and from then on it's been in the bag. Have to scour ebay for them though...

Back