NHL 2013-2014 Season

Big game tonight...

DUCKS vs KINGS!

Let's go Ducks! I really want that 3-2 lead. Gibson was a beast in Game 4.

Yeah buddy! So many of my friends that are Kings fans were claiming a sweep and now we have home ice back (not that it has meant anything). I'm hoping Mathieu Perrault is able to get back on the ice, he plays well with Teemu.

So stoked for the game. Best of 3!

c2f47d90-d9f3-11e3-afb5-651d1fe97817_image006.jpg

From Bauer, the options are:
LUKE SKYWALKER Goal Mask: With designs from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, this goal mask features X-Wing pilot Luke Skywalker equipped for battle on the ice planet of Hoth, the location of the Rebel Alliance base.
(The perfect protection from Wampa attacks.)
SHOCK TROOPERS Goal Mask: This goal mask features designs of the Galactic Empire ground force, the Shock Troopers, and brings to life the fiery volcanic world of Mustafar, the location of the legendary battle between Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
(OK, full stop: SHOCK Troopers? Is this some prequels nonsense where they aren’t Stormtroopers yet?)
YODA Goal Mask: Yoda, one of the most renowned and powerful Jedi Masters in Galactic history, is featured on this goal mask poised to duel, armed with his lightsaber while channeling the Force.
(Hopefully they get the lightsaber color right, eh Bryz?)
BOBA FETT Goal Mask: The notorious bounty hunter, Boba Fett, is featured on this goal mask in battle in his customized Mandalorian armor firing his blaster rifle and in-flight with his Z-6 jetpack engaged. The Mandalorian symbol is displayed on the center of the mask, just above the wire facial cage.
(In which a goalie’s 5-hole is officially renamed the Sarlacc Pit.)
DARTH VADER Goal Mask: The Emperor’s dark enforcer, Darth Vader, is featured on this goal mask in his infamous black armor and in battle with his lightsaber in hand. The Galactic Empire Imperial symbol is displayed on the center of the mask, just above the wire facial cage.
(Sorry, Bauer, but Martin Gerber got this.)
So there you go: “Star Wars” goalie masks. Guess we’ll have to wait for the sequel to get an R2-D2 mask like this awesome one.
But credit to Bauer for not making a Han Solo mask, which wouldn’t have made sense for a goalie, because we all know that Han shoots first.

Really pumped to see Gibson play again tonight, he had ice ice in the ceins

Using Tapatalk

Anyome watching the game? Its crazy, I can't believe its only1-0

Anyome watching the game? Its crazy, I can't believe its only1-0

Crazy that Boston basically dominated the play during the entire second period, and then Montreal gets another breakaway goal to make it 2-0.

Crazy that Boston basically dominated the play during the entire second period, and then Montreal gets another breakaway goal to make it 2-0.

It is crazy, Price doesn't want to quit

Looks lile we might go back to Boston

I guess Game 7 in Boston will be fun. :banghead:

I'm on night 2 of a 3 night written final, and I'm not going anywhere near the TV. And reading these updates (and those on Twitter) are making me glad I'm not tuned in.

#gohabsgo

Subban is killing it. No haters welcome in his books. I like this guy, strong will and one heck of a player

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking at getting tickets in Boston Wednesday. Not sure what our chances our.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ducks are one win away! Crazy game in Anaheim and the kid (John Gibson) stood on his head to secure it. Pretty awesome to see the young guys play such a big role in the game, the Ducks certainly have some hope for the future.

$$$$$$$$$$$

Haha the tickets to the game are not that bad. Booking flights on the other hand.

Haha the tickets to the game are not that bad. Booking flights on the other hand.

How long is the drive 6 hours?

How long is the drive 6 hours?

9ish. My buddy has to be back by noon the Thursday, which is why the only way was to fly, but just too much for one night

Ducks are one win away! Crazy game in Anaheim and the kid (John Gibson) stood on his head to secure it. Pretty awesome to see the young guys play such a big role in the game, the Ducks certainly have some hope for the future.

Everything I heard about Gibson he is a stud prospect. He also got cut from High school team.

9ish. My buddy has to be back by noon the Thursday, which is why the only way was to fly, but just too much for one night

I went to a playoff game in Boston last time they played Montréal and it was worth it.
Its a 6 hours drive from here and we drove back at night right after the game to work in the morning. It was a lot of fun, but i wouldn't do it again

Pretty pumped the Ducks won last night, love Smith-Pelley, I was telling my dad the other night how frustrated I was b/c he does so many good things just wasn't scoring, well that's 3 in two games so haha to me.

I cant believe I will not be able to watch this game tomorow

Set your DVR and don't check facebook or news. You can get through a recorded game pretty quick.

Now as far as last night's game...damn that was Butt Ugly! Sloppy, un-inspired skating and puck handling. Bruins won't score if they don't shoot the puck.

Set your DVR and don't check facebook or news. You can get through a recorded game pretty quick.

Now as far as last night's game...damn that was Butt Ugly! Sloppy, un-inspired skating and puck handling. Bruins won't score if they don't shoot the puck.

I can DVR it but I will not be able to watch it until the 3rd round is halfway done! damn business trips...

Anyone have the link to the Subban post game interview? I've been trying to find it but I keep getting Saturday's...

Back