Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'd be up for a round at Bethpage as well. Just as long as I get a little bit of notice.

What is the process again for getting on the black? I dont feel like skimming back through.

What is the process again for getting on the black? I dont feel like skimming back through.

Stay overnight in your car in one of the designated spots. I went on a weekday and it wasn't too bad. Weekends I hear you need to get to a spot pretty early. They come and hand you a ticket around 5 am. At least one person needs to stay in the car and the group needs to be there by ticket time. Then you can go to the clubhouse and pay.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Anyone else for Saturday? 2 spots open. I know there are some new guys here too. Come out and join us.

I'm in for Bethpage whenever that happens.

Maybe I'll play. Let me see how far it is from me.

Does Mitch still have that killer beard?

someone should send a PM to StanTheCaddy

Maybe I'll play. Let me see how far it is from me.

It's about 10 minutes from my house. You can crash at my place tomorrow night and then we can drive over together in the AM

It's about 10 minutes from my house. You can crash at my place tomorrow night and then we can drive over together in the AM

#ProblemSolved

Haha. 36 was discussed (free replay), but not agreed upon in finality.

I assume you're riding down there with me?

yeah why not. I heard you drive slow though

Going to be absolutely fantastic weather on Saturday!

OK, I can make it! So, we need mootoo to jump on board, then we can get the 50 dollar deal, right?

OK, I can make it! So, we need mootoo to jump on board, then we can get the 50 dollar deal, right?

I would buy the 50 dollar deal Brett. We can find someone to play. Don't want to miss the deal.

I would buy the 50 dollar deal Brett. We can find someone to play. Don't want to miss the deal.

Ok dude. Honestly it's no different than the golfnow price if no one can jump on board.

Free replay on the golf now deal?

Nope. What I meant is that you're right. I may as well get the deal as golfnow is no better anyways.

And its done. Just bought the deal. Hopefully Mitch or someone else in the area wants to play a bunch of golf with the crew.

Back