Michigan hackers, check in here

No need to say thank you, but I'll be the first one waiting! :joy:

Avoid Greystone....Was there yesterday and it was in horrible shape....love the course(probably my favorite around here), but 16 of the 18 greens had less than 50% of the green being playable, fairways were thin at best and complete mud pits, sand traps were anything but sandy and the rain has turned them into mud pits also....it was over 80* yesterday and they had to be told there was no water coolers on the course....practice green a travesty and the driving range was without yardages and no place to hit from....cant believe they charged full price....I wouldnt golf it for $10

Just a warning because I asked how it looked out there when I called and they said great....complete lie

Avoid Greystone....Was there yesterday and it was in horrible shape....love the course(probably my favorite around here), but 16 of the 18 greens had less than 50% of the green being playable, fairways were thin at best and complete mud pits, sand traps were anything but sandy and the rain has turned them into mud pits also....it was over 80* yesterday and they had to be told there was no water coolers on the course....practice green a travesty and the driving range was without yardages and no place to hit from....cant believe they charged full price....I wouldnt golf it for $10

Just a warning because I asked how it looked out there when I called and they said great....complete lie

That's upsetting, but no surprise based on the winter and reports I've been hearing on courses between Detroit and Flint. Played it last year and it was in real great shape, love the finishing holes!

That's upsetting, but no surprise based on the winter and reports I've been hearing on courses between Detroit and Flint. Played it last year and it was in real great shape, love the finishing holes!

It really hurts seeing it in that bad of shape...the worst I've ever seen any course...not one thing looked to be in place accept for the rates to play

I tell people I'd put those 3 finishing holes up against Sawgrass, and they laugh until they play em...probably harder than Sawgrass

Looks like Glacier club and the Marsh will see me a little more often

That's to bad, it's a great course. I bought a group golfer for there. I guess I won't use it til later in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone play Little Myth yet this year? My wife and I may be heading there this afternoon if time permits.

I haven't played it in over two years and I'm wondering what kind if shape it's in.

Anyone free Saturday for grabbing some incredibly rare and amazing Callaway gear at Carls in Bloomfield and maybe a round nearby?

Anyone free Saturday for grabbing some incredibly rare and amazing Callaway gear at Carls in Bloomfield and maybe a round nearby?

I plan on being there and would be in for a round after!

I might be in. We have something going this weekend, I just can't remember if its Saturday or Sunday.

Anyone want to play Friday? I'm looking at an early afternoon round, but I don't know where yet.

What area are you in AH?

Northern Macomb county.

Ok, lansing area here, Howell or Pontiac area??

Anyone want to play Friday? I'm looking at an early afternoon round, but I don't know where yet.

I might be able to but I would have to be done by 5:30. I will know better tomorrow.

Pontiac CC?????

Well, after a 14 hour day at the office yesterday and another today most likely, I'm going to bow out for Friday as I'll probably be putting in 14 hours then too.

Anybody up for a round of golf this weekend, preferably on the west side of the state?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Well, after a 14 hour day at the office yesterday and another today most likely, I'm going to bow out for Friday as I'll probably be putting in 14 hours then too.

It's going to be a washout anyways, like this whole week has been. :(

Played the front 9 at Cheery Creek today. #3 had a temp green, but the rest was in amazing shape. One of the marshall told me they were snowblowing the greens all winter

So Carl's opens at 9 on Saturday but the event doesn't start until 10. Is he going to be there early or do we go at 10!? Big dilemma!

So Carl's opens at 9 on Saturday but the event doesn't start until 10. Is he going to be there early or do we go at 10!? Big dilemma!

I'm planning on being there at 9. Last time Harry was there they said no one was there for the first hour. Rather be early than late and miss out!

I'm planning on being there at 9. Last time Harry was there they said no one was there for the first hour. Rather be early than late and miss out!

I'm going to do my best. If you see a curly haired guy with clothes on that it looks like he was out last night, that is probably me. Maybe I should plan accordingly hmmm. My name is Christos, way better than asking random people if they are Greek God.

God I wish I could be there, but those pesky ICU patients need my skills too.

Hopefully some of the Michigan THPers make an attempt to join us for #PersonalDistance.
Custom Fit Driver
Round of Golf
Great Food
All included in the crazy low price
Chicago and a tour of a R&D Facility of an OEM.

Back