SeeMore Putters Thread

I am so excited about my incoming PTM3. My very first SeeMore. It felt completely different than any other putter I have tried. Maybe the confidence from hiding the red dot.

Oh, and the m1 PR, is now half price at $500 obo! :alien:

Anyone here going after that db4x on the bay... considering it but dont want to get in a bidding war with a fellow thp'er

I know how you feel, but I already have one. I figured I had better respond since I'm one of the usual suspects.

Hmm, I guess I'd better work on my enabling, Sox is holding out better than I thought he could. :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ahh.. he has become as bad as you..lol. ill stay out of that one ..
Suprised you havnt been smitten with another yet or are tou holding true to wait for the event?

Hey, I only have 5 SeeMores. If I won the DB4x, which I didn't because I forgot to up my bid before going to sleep, I would've sold one of my current ones.

I know how you feel, but I already have one. I figured I had better respond since I'm one of the usual suspects.

Hmm, I guess I'd better work on my enabling, Sox is holding out better than I thought he could. :cool:

#12StepProgramWorking

Tried the plumbers neck in the DB4. Liked it and putted with it great at first but then it became a plumbers neck again that I don't fancy so off to a new home it went. As long as some kind of black or smoke diamond m7 or some cool variation of a OneCS doesn't show up before the extravaganza, I am safe from falling off the wagon!

Hey, I only have 5 SeeMores. If I won the DB4x, which I didn't because I forgot to up my bid before going to sleep, I would've sold one of my current ones.

I for one am not judging my friend, The more, the merrier I say!

Im down to 3 seemores, and will be up to 5 again come july. So im good. Is it wrong to hope for a private reseve mfgpdf? :) .

Im down to 3 seemores, and will be up to 5 again come july. So im good. Is it wrong to hope for a private reseve mfgpdf? :) .

Nothing is ever wrong when it comes to SeeMore! I have put in my two cents to some of the SeeMore brass for a m7 and/or OneCS PR.

I sure hope that I do not become a collector if I like my 1st. I may not be married much longer after that haha.

I sure hope that I do not become a collector if I like my 1st. I may not be married much longer after that haha.

I have won a lot of THP, twitter and facebook contests to build my collection... ;) Several others guys do very well with winning contests also! Lol

I have won a lot of THP, twitter and facebook contests to build my collection... ;) Several others guys do very well with winning contests also! Lol

I will have to keep my eyes open for these.

Its odd on my next one I actually have permission to buy. Dont have to worry about "entering" contest :)

Saw this on the front of the SeeMore website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this on the front of the SeeMore website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talking to Alex this weekend, they really love THP and THPers. I guess the site gives alot of publicity that is basically free that they don't get alot of since they don't advertise a whole lot. THP also tends to be a place of using what works rather than the sexy now item which seems to be their main philosophy.

I cut down my z2c which was counter balanced at 40" down to my normal playing length of 37" and slapped a SS Flatso Ultra on. I am very happy I did and the putter is working much better for me. The weight feels great which I was worried about. I hope SeeMore expands some of the grip offerings to include the Flatso line.

My SeeMore will finally make its debut tomorrow! I've put plenty of practice on it but nothing on course. Our weather has been freezing cold and rain for almost two weeks straight. Finally we'll see some 70s and 80s...

I can't wait to start putting with a putter that is totally fit for me. I'm not expecting some miracle but love the confidence that comes from starting my ball on line.

#12StepProgramWorking

Tried the plumbers neck in the DB4. Liked it and putted with it great at first but then it became a plumbers neck again that I don't fancy so off to a new home it went. As long as some kind of black or smoke diamond m7 or some cool variation of a OneCS doesn't show up before the extravaganza, I am safe from falling off the wagon!
Well I'm trying to be good until the extravaganza myself so I shouldn't try to knock you off the wagon. Besides GolferBest and 20 Monk have taken up the slack. Oh and as far as a smoke diamond M7 goes I wouldn't get between it and Canadan.....

Or have a buddy that stores your collection. Or so I've been told. :cool:

Woke up this morning contemplating between the mfgp tri sole and the mfgpdf.. soo difficult

Woke up this morning contemplating between the mfgp tri sole and the mfgpdf.. soo difficult

Haven't we done this dance already? Hehe

We have, its just odd for me to have permission and the money for a seemore and have uet to buy one. So untill they actually have the df in stock ill be dancing thr mfgp jig :)

We have, its just odd for me to have permission and the money for a seemore and have uet to buy one. So untill they actually have the df in stock ill be dancing thr mfgp jig :)

I liken you to my 12 year old sir...lol. Just because you have money to spend doesn't mean you have to spend it right now! Good things come to those that wait...

I liken you to my 12 year old sir...lol. Just because you have money to spend doesn't mean you have to spend it right now! Good things come to those that wait...

Whoah.. just because you are in the 12 step program that leads to the seemore envent, doesnt mean I cant keep dancing over my options. A real friend would say buy both...lmfao

Whoah.. just because you are in the 12 step program that leads to the seemore envent, doesnt mean I cant keep dancing over my options. A real friend would say buy both...lmfao

Great idea! Buy them both because I have neither but would certainly like to borrow them! :D

Great idea! Buy them both because I have neither but would certainly like to borrow them! :D

There is my enabling buddy.. had me scared for a minute.

Just got off the phone with Alex from SeeMore. Talked a little and placed my order for my Mfgp TriSole.

Hes adding a little headweight as he believes with the grip I use ill prefer it. Love talking to someone who helps in everybaspect. Even let me pick the number I wanted from the stock. Unheard of from me but just awesome. Picked my old baseball and basketball number :)

He also matched my grip to my headcover, threw in a shirt and a triangulater... just amazing customer service...

Now just sit back and await this beauty to show. In my rational thinking.. the mfgpdf probably isnt going anywhere and if I didnt grab a tri sole now I may never have one.

Back