bryantas

Reaction score
Much props and love to d_in_la for his NorCal golf meet post. Now d, it says you're in SoCal, like me in Los Angeles, how about setting up a meet here in the Los Angeles area. My home course is Brookside in Pasadena. I play there at least once a week. So d_in_la, thanks for the idea, maybe we can coordinate, how about my SoCal boys meeting up for some golf?? Maybe some ayce Korean BBQ afterwards at my aunts place in koreatown. :) let's do this!!

much love, respect, and appreciation to those THP guys who helped me with their wonderful donations and warm thoughts. It means the world to me. Thanks all of you guys for the support.

Im in SoCal too!! Best Coast West Coast :-D and yes!! lets do a meet up!! the only thing i have is baseball, which regrettably is almost all summer, but i can play earlier in the day i believe. just let us know when!!!

Im in SoCal too!! Best Coast West Coast :-D and yes!! lets do a meet up!! the only thing i have is baseball, which regrettably is almost all summer, but i can play earlier in the day i believe. just let us know when!!!
Ricky, what up buddy? Thinking about playing somewhere in the middle for everyone. You're in Malibu and don't want you to drive to Anaheim or the OC. I need to figure out where when we get more people. San Diego, OC, anywhere in California or if you're visiting from out of state, let's try and arrange something.

Ricky, what up buddy? Thinking about playing somewhere in the middle for everyone. You're in Malibu and don't want you to drive to Anaheim or the OC. I need to figure out where when we get more people. San Diego, OC, anywhere in California or if you're visiting from out of state, let's try and arrange something.

I'm honestly down to drive somewhere. I would love to play a new course and meeting more THPers would just add to the excitement

Tapatalkin away

I'm honestly down to drive somewhere. I would love to play a new course and meeting more THPers would just add to the excitement

Tapatalkin away

I hear ya bud. Too bad there isn't that many responses yet. I appreciate the link that JB left, but my idea was more for recreational, hang out golf. JB's link is a great idea though regardless

Trump, champions Club, Robinson ranch, coyote hills

Tapping Away

I hear ya bud. Too bad there isn't that many responses yet. I appreciate the link that JB left, but my idea was more for recreational, hang out golf. JB's link is a great idea though regardless

I feel you on that one man. I definitely wanna just get to meet some guys and kinda just hangout and play some golf. Even if it's just like a 4some somewhere we've played before it's bound to be a good time

Tapatalkin away

With weather we've been having it's nearly unbearable to get out and play. Went to the range this evening at Westchester around 5:45 and it still felt like it was around 89-90.

Tapping Away

With weather we've been having it's nearly unbearable to get out and play. Went to the range this evening at Westchester around 5:45 and it still felt like it was around 89-90.

Tapping Away
Seriously man. Imagine having to practice baseball in this heat haha. im sweating when i wake up and im right next to the beach!!

Seriously man. Imagine having to practice baseball in this heat haha. im sweating when i wake up and im right next to the beach!!

Here in Torrance and we get a slight ocean breeze but it's just hot out here right now. Fires near golf central aren't boding over too well either. Taylormade sent everyone home today due to the fires.

Tapping Away

Here in Torrance and we get a slight ocean breeze but it's just hot out here right now. Fires near golf central aren't boding over too well either. Taylormade sent everyone home today due to the fires.

Tapping Away

I didnt hear about the fires in torrance! the only ones im hearing about right now are the 6 in san diego.

SoCal golf

My bad I was referring to Carlsbad golf central.

Tapping Away

Last edited:
i didnt know there was one in calabasas either!!!!! thats like half an hour from Thousand Oaks where i live!

phew. yeah i have friends in school down in SD and theyre definitely in prayers. All the SD THPers too!!

My wife is in San Diego for a work thing this week, and she's fallen in love with the place. We are planning on moving out west in a few years but have never discussed California because of the high cost of living, taxes, etc. She actually said "you're gonna hate me for saying this but I could totally live here." The cost of living is an issue but we could definitely swing it. The idea of having that weather and golf scene is a little tempting. I kind of hope she continues to think it would be a good place to move to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back