THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright ladies and gents. On to the 1st tee. Ironbridge GC, blue teed, 71.7/134. Lets go low

14th hole par 4: perfectly placed drive to here:
y3ebanah.jpg

egenyhev.jpg

Did I mention it was raining?

68 yard wedge to about 18 feet and left the birdie putt short......

Still at +4

Drive down the middle left 147 to the pin. Wind gusting hard. Took 2 extra clubs and still ended up on the front of the green. Greens punched. Tough 2 putt par.

Crazy turn of events on #6, a 600yd par 5 playing into the wind. Pulled my drive into some rescue on the left. Punched out but missed the fairway. 252 left to the middle with the ball sitting up in the rough. Miraculously hit a 3w to 12ft. Lipped out the birdie. Even after 2

Missed right on my drive leaving me a tough play out of a lateral. Missed short. Lipped out the 20ft par putt. +1 going to #4

Par 5 15th plays uphill the whole way: good drive dead center to inside 190; tugged a 5 iron a little short and left of the green; 56° to about 18 feet (back pin); and left the birdie putt on the high side. Kick in par to stay at

+4

#stillraining
#stillnoglove

After piping my drive, I pulled a 5i into some tall fescue and had to take an unplayable. Bogey 6. +2

SHORT dogleg right par 16th: pull hook my 3 wood into the long grass; miracle 9 iron punch out to 68 yards; wedge to a short sided fringe; and left the par putt SHORT!

+5

Need that one back.

This where my drive landed. After a few pictures and getting him to finally fly away, on the green and two putt for par.

uploadfromtaptalk1400195849832.jpg

Par 3 17th money hole: 8i from 154 to 14'8"
u8y5adap.jpg

Left the birdie putt SHORT. Mother F

+5 going to 18

Missed the green right again on 5 & 6. Great up and down on 5 but just missed the putt for the same on #6. +3. My alignment is all messed up right now.

Par 4 18th, need a birdie for my first ever 39 on this course. Tugged my tee shot through the dogleg to here (of course).
ymy9u3a2.jpg

Then hit a blind 9 iron to here…
e8ejepuh.jpg

And finally got the putt to the hole, but left it on the high side.

Par, +5, 40

A couple of bad breaks early from a PB on this STUPID course.

Good round there Pete

Missed a six footer for birdie on #7. Golden opportunity wasted.

Hit the fairway and green on #8 but left an 80ft putt that I 3 jacked. +4 into #9

#9 - a 159yd par 3

ny3ysy8u.jpg

Nice round Pete!!!

230 yard Par 3 that I hit a 5 wood pin high but into a hard pan bunker. Couldn't under the ball on the bunker shot and shot over the green. Chipped back to inches from the hole for a tap - in bogey. Ugh...

Making the turn at +4

Another long, hilly putt on #10 leads to a 3-jack bogey. Got it back on #11 with a 155yd 9i to 5' and drained the putt. +4 to 12

Missed a slippery 5 footer for par on #12 but got it back again with a 2 putt birdie on #13. Absolutely mashed my drive there. +4 going to 14.

Great round pete...especially after the iffy start

2 putt par on #14 followed by a nice up and down on the par 3 15th. +4 headed to #16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back