2014 Sun Mountain S-One...any reviews or additional pics?

hometeamdawg

Reaction score
Handicap
It's supposedly re-designed for 2014. Mid-size cart bag, but with 10.5", 15-way top. And not to be confused with the Series One Bag (which looks like last year's S-One?)

The only pics I've seen of the 2014 S-One are below.

mmMcdKNM94rEx4aOoEf1OWQ.jpg
Sun-Mountain-S-ONE-Cart-Bag-2014_Default_225.jpeg
ms3WBL7zchmWHSkokQ8xRIg.jpg

Either this is the wrong forum for bags...or I'll be the first to review it! Ordered one....

Looking forward to your review.

Either this is the wrong forum for bags...or I'll be the first to review it! Ordered one....

its not the wrong forum for anything golf realted, we have a couple bag hoardeds in here (looking at you Peter!), I just assume nobody had any experience with this one

its not the wrong forum for anything golf realted, we have a couple bag hoardeds in here (looking at you Peter!), I just assume nobody had any experience with this one
Correct. While I have a ton of bags, this is one that I have no experience with.

Looks an awful lot like the Sun Mountain H2No bag I have (same top, but the storage looks a bit different).

I really like my H2No bag, I have to have a specific spot for each club and the putter well is nice if you have an oversize (IE Super Stroke) putter grip.

Please let us know what you think when you get it in.

Should have it late next week. Very limited info/pics. My guess is it's a slightly slimmer C-130, which is what I was looking for. But the top is 10.5" and it has two full-length clothing pockets.

Back