Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Rickus
ddec
Buckjob
O'Carroll
JerseyNate
JLukes
golf4life

....who wouldn't want to jump into the fray?

Ok dude. Honestly it's no different than the golfnow price if no one can jump on board.

that's awesome. Now my wife is going to be jealous if I get to spend my Saturday with you and she doesn't get to spend it with the Mrs.

Is Mitch playing or do we need 1 more person?

anyone try checking with StanTheCaddy?

Isnt he far?

he is White Plains, NY. Much closer than Albany. Not to mention that guy drove to Ohio for the van stop 2 falls ago and then drove back after the round.

he is White Plains, NY. Much closer than Albany. Not to mention that guy drove to Ohio for the van stop 2 falls ago and then drove back after the round.

PM sent

Yeah, my wife was surprised to hear you'd be down this way and immediately asked if she was coming too.

Oops quoted wrong post.

Not getting nearly as much rain today as they thought we'd get and now they're saying it's going to be ending much earlier tonight than originally anticipated.
Going to be a perfect morning tomorrow

Havent heard back from StanTim. Anyone else know anyone they can bring or we should be PMing?

Can't believe nobody else wants to join 7 other thpers on a beautiful saturday morning

Ugh I wish I didnt have clients tomorrow. 1 more month.

TimStan is not going to be able to make it. Still need 1 more fellas. I supposed if we dont get another person we can all chip in a few bucks so Brett doesnt have to eat the extra $25.

Yeah that makes sense. Comes to 28.50 a person if we only have 7

What are the groupings?

Yeah that makes sense.

What are the groupings?

Tee times:

8:28
Me
Buckjob
ddec
O'Carroll

8:36:
jlukes
Jersey Nate
Golf4Life
Open

Just going by order of when people decided to play. If anyone wants to play with anyone else or has an issue, let me know we can mix it up.

I'm planning on getting there for around 7/715

Same here. There is a range but its irons only if that matters to anyone.

Probably spend most of the time around the practice green

Back