Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week is looking pretty good weather wise although cooling off a bit. You good for Thursday, Allan?
Just throwing this out there...I no longer work Fridays.

Things are already pretty hectic this summer, but yes, that is what I was hinting at.

Awesome bud. We'll plan for marathon days. 36er's and all! I'll be heading your way a few weekends too when the gf visits her parents.

Awesome bud. We'll plan for marathon days. 36er's and all! I'll be heading your way a few weekends too when the gf visits her parents.

Sounds like a plan. I'm headed to NJ Saturday morning for 36 with ddec, Rickus, and Buckjob. #stamina

Sounds like a plan. I'm headed to NJ Saturday morning for 36 with ddec, Rickus, and Buckjob. #stamina[/QUOTE
"May the Schwartz be with you!" and may the golf Gods be on your side!

Sounds like a plan. I'm headed to NJ Saturday morning for 36 with ddec, Rickus, and Buckjob. #stamina

That is awesome Pete! You will have a blast enjoy man.

crap are we really doing 36. I was praying for like 24

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

crap are we really doing 36. I was praying for like 24
Haha. 36 was discussed (free replay), but not agreed upon in finality.

I assume you're riding down there with me?

Last edited:
Hey gents,

Any course recommendations for the Corning area?

Hey gents,

I'm not far from Corning and enjoy Willowcreek. Indian Hills isn't bad either.

Hey gents,

Can you get from Boston to Corning without coming through Albany?

#justasking

Last edited:
Weather permitting, I may be playing golf Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday next week :)

Speaking of golf out by you guys. Next weekend is Memorial Day; the following weekend is Indianapolis; and then the following Friday, June 6, a couple of guys from my office are headed out to Syracuse to see a coworker and his wife who had a very premature baby delivery. Since I'm driving ALL the way out there, I figured it might be a good weekend to see if any of you guys are up for a round Saturday....? Doesn't have to be right in Syracuse, I'd just continue on west after the hospital visit if any of you guys will be around. It's a few weeks away, so lets make it happen!

Can you get from Boston to Corning without coming through Albany?

#justasking

Haha, yeah you go completely out of the way to buffalo!

#directflights #jetblue

Using Tapatalk

Speaking of golf out by you guys. Next weekend is Memorial Day; the following weekend is Indianapolis; and then the following Friday, June 6, a couple of guys from my office are headed out to Syracuse to see a coworker and his wife who had a very premature baby delivery. Since I'm driving ALL the way out there, I figured it might be a good weekend to see if any of you guys are up for a round Saturday....? Doesn't have to be right in Syracuse, I'd just continue on west after the hospital visit if any of you guys will be around. It's a few weeks away, so lets make it happen!

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll see what I can do as far as work goes but pencil me in there.

Pete, I'm up for this too. You have any course(s) in mind?

Last edited:
Pete, I'm up for this too. You have any course(s) in mind?
I don't really know any courses out by you guys. How about not Mill Creek nor Brookwood Country Club--since those are the two that I played last fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back