THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off and on this round so far. Can't seem to find the par train for more than 1 hole at a time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Playing back a set of tees really ups the difficulty. Going into to hole 36 for the day and I'm spent!

Playing back a set of tees really ups the difficulty. Going into to hole 36 for the day and I'm spent!

Just 36 holes only??? I bet you are tired lol

Just finished up with a practice session and out for a quick round. 1st hole bunker on my drive and a 2 putt bogey.

Just finished up with a practice session and out for a quick round. 1st hole bunker on my drive and a 2 putt bogey.

Pars rest of the way out!

Missed FW just right on #2 two putts to save par.

Just unloaded a bomb on #3 have 65yds left.

Finished up with a 2 putt par. +1 thru 3.

#4 par 3 at 135 yds.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400449555.218489.jpg

Approach on #6
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400450745.267573.jpg

+2 thru 5. Had a ost ball pentaly on 5.

No birdies yet. Still +2 thru 7. It's been a bunch of grinding. If I could put a hole together from tee to green I could be lethal.

Just 36 holes only??? I bet you are tired lol

Wasn't expecting it today but I'm glad I did. 18 more tomorrow at the TPC Riversbend that's I'm looking forward to.

Finished up par, par for a +2 (38). Wasn't happy with my putting from within 10ft so hit the putting green up for an additional 30 mins.

Finished up par, par for a +2 (38). Wasn't happy with my putting from within 10ft so hit the putting green up for an additional 30 mins.

Well done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice!

THP Live Round thread!

Well done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't pretty to say the least. I'll be happy when I can look back after a nine hole strecth and be happy with every shot.

At smugglers glen this mornong as a single, so im going to post here while i wait
First hole 434 yard par 5
Fir, gir par

2nd hole 145 par 3 gir, 3 putt bogey

3rd tee, 370 par 4
Had trouble in the sand... A triple

+4 after 3

I wish i could put photos up.... The course is awesome

Double on fourth
+6 after 4, i need to start playing

Followed by a triple and a double.... I need to stop losing balls OOB

Calm yourself and relax. You can do it

Par, bogey on the last 2 holes, i am getting there