Golfing in Nebraska

Thornridge is the name of it, it's a nice track, and it is 9 holes!

Yeah, a guy at work is on their board. Also good news, you can bring your own beer because they don't have a liquor license.

Yeah, a guy at work is on their board. Also good news, you can bring your own beer because they don't have a liquor license.
Surprise, surprise, an owner of your work might have something to do with this course too!!! You can always swing by his house during a round if you'd like! (Behind #2 green)

Yea, that's why I don't remember much of my time on that course. Haha.

Hope not..you guys just dont keep this old man up all night. Lol

Called iron horse today and asked about this outing. They only allow tee times 7 days in advance but have no events that day so should be able to get a 10:00am time if I call early. Also, no 5somes allowed, so it will be back to back tee times. He said a 3 and a 2 would work with 5 but would be better to find a 6th. Duey, will you know by next Saturday if you can make it?

Also, for Sunday the 1st, what course do you travelers want to play and what time do you want to play?

So far all looks good for Saturday @ Ironhorse, if that's still the plan. I can check with a buddy here to add one more if needed.

HTC M8

So far all looks good for Saturday @ Ironhorse, if that's still the plan. I can check with a buddy here to add one more if needed.

HTC M8

Go ahead and bring a buddy if you want. We'll have 8 spots so we've got some extra room. Trying to get crazygolfnut to commit but he's been incommunicado lately.

I'll check with my buddy, but main thing is plenty of THP'ers.

HTC M8

So my time off for friday got approved, so I'll be down in Lincoln or Omaha Friday. Probably do some shopping. Also I'll probably be getting a hotel to stay in.

Yep..me & Rhyno are scheming..lol

Haha, the thought of going through a fitting at GolfTec crossed my mind, but my bag is pretty well set, would be interesting to see numbers though.

I'm getting ready. Went after work & played. Shot 41, 42 for a 83. Total had 2 birdies, 7 pars, 6 bogeys, 2 doubles & a triple.

Good round, I'm taking a wee break from golf this week.

Did throw an extension on the putter, will throw a new grip on it tomorrow and regrip my Mashie 4 Hybrid so it has a modsize. Then probably golf tomorrow and grab some beer.

I had to cancel my fishing trip for this weekend due to work, so I'll be doing a bunch of golf.

I'm excited to meet you guys in just over a week. Where'd you end up booking a room?

Haven't booked one, I'll just see what's available when I get there. Heck I could sleep in my car if I needed.

Same here. . I'll get one while there. Not worried where.

I'd offer to let you guys stay at my place, but no guest room until I finish the basement, which isn't going to happen in the next week. Going to be a fun weekend.

Just know there's going to be a motel easy to find when we decide what we want to do. So there isn't problems..just playing it by ear.
Thanks for the offer tho

Yup, I'm not worried. Thanks though.

Found a 4th for our round at thorn ridge, but he's not on THP... Yet. Going to call this weekend to try and get tee times.

Booked the tee times for next Saturday at Iron Horse. 10:00am and 10:10am. I had to secure them with my CC, and there's a 48 hour cancellation policy, so if you can't make it, please let me know by Thursday at the latest so we can re-evaluate whether we need both tee times. I'll call thorn ridge tomorrow and get that round booked.

Got my stuff all set aside for Friday departure. Lol

Getting closer. Hope your shoulder aint bothering ya to bad Rhyno. Bowling stuff & clothes are packed. Got to golf league night before I leave. So I'll just leave em in the car.

Back