FS: Bridgestone J40 DPC's with C-Taper Lites - 4-PW - stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahtzee

Novice
Reaction score
I can't believe I am selling these so quickly after salivating over them for two weeks while I ordered them and then had the stiff C-Tapers installed. I literally hit 3 balls with the 8 iron off of a mat at my club maker when I picked them up. They were ordered brand new and I had my club maker (GD Top 100) install shafts to precise factory specs and then had him go 2° upright. I had GP Tour Velvet Midsize grips plus 2 wraps and logo down. Take a look at these beauties. I am selling because I'm pretty sure my iron game isn't suited for them and I don't want to decrease the value by taking them out and playing with them. I also just got TM CB's with same shaft and they are the perfect fit.

For reference I paid $450 for the irons, $285 for the shafts and $200 for grips and install. I'd like to get $650 OBO for them. No trades, please.

j4001.jpg

j4002.jpg

j4003.jpg

j4004.jpg

j4005.jpg

j4006.jpg

j4007.jpg

j4008.jpg

j4010.jpg

j4011.jpg

Would you sell the heads only?

I would be interested in the shafts.

I would be up for that if you guys can handle the shaft pulling on your own. I can ship to one of you after payment terms reached and you guys could take it from there. Let's move to PM.

I would be ok with the clubs being shipped to me or War. I can pull the shafts and send them to him if he wants.

will pm as asked

I would be ok with the clubs being shipped to me or War. I can pull the shafts and send them to him if he wants.

Now for the payments... id be willing to offer 250 for the heads.

I can't go that low. Please move this conversation to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back