Contest Winners Thread

My Big Bertha driver from the Joust contest came in!

a72aee30e47c15e1ec5147320fe3ff74_zpsc998c69a.jpg

Sweet win!

Awesome driver, I fell in love with the BB, so amazing. Enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My Friday just became the BEST Friday ever!!

IMG_1389_zps389b517f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now that's a sweet prize. Congrats cridings!

Sweet prize.

Niiiice!!!

Very nice prize, cridings!!

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

Just found out that I was winner of Tuesday Trivia with Lamkin Grips! Great way to start off the day!

Just found out that I was winner of Tuesday Trivia with Lamkin Grips! Great way to start off the day!

I saw that this morning. Congrats!

I saw that this morning. Congrats!

I woke up this morning to a message that said Lamkin Grips is now following you. I knew it wasn't because of my game. :')

Hell yeah!!!! Two THP winners in two weeks for that trivia!! Hoping my ilines arrive today from them

Hell yeah!!!! Two THP winners in two weeks for that trivia!! Hoping my ilines arrive today from them

Nice!! Ilines are outstanding! Just sent them my request for UTx Midsize - hopefully they accommodate it.

Nice!! Ilines are outstanding! Just sent them my request for UTx Midsize - hopefully they accommodate it.

They should, I told them what I wanted and they just said absolutely, they'll be mailed out immediately. Super excited! Let us know how you like the utx

Got my Odyssey Twitter contest winnings last night, awesome surprise after the Corporate Challenge 3.5 mile race here in Rochester!
YLid8msl.jpg

Back