Join me on my 18 in Korea yesterday...

66Tiger

Golf > Work = :^)
Reaction score
Handicap
Beer&Soju
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/506339310

On the map click the map dropdown and select satellite. You can also select the player button at the top right and see how the round went. I had one birdie, four GIRs and many Pars. Was a good round.

View from the #1/#10 Tee.
10336812_10202306320925046_2154861229146406698_n.jpg

How was it? I will be in Seoul in August and was hoping to get a round in if possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How much are the green fees in Korea?

How was it? I will be in Seoul in August and was hoping to get a round in if possible.
The course here is OK. There are many very nice courses around Seoul. Once you get in ask the Hotel concierge.

How much are the green fees in Korea?
I play on a military post. So the fees are relatively low. Nice courses in Korea are $150 and up, way up.

Is that the Yongsan course? Looks familiar...

The course here is OK. There are many very nice courses around Seoul. Once you get in ask the Hotel concierge.

I play on a military post. So the fees are relatively low. Nice courses in Korea are $150 and up, way up.

Lol, I want to play, but not pay that much!

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Is that the Yongsan course? Looks familiar...

No, Camp Red Cloud.

Mat tee boxes?

WTF

Tell me about it, can't wait to get back to the states and some real tee boxes. My new home course with be Trails West Golf Course on Fort Leavenworth, KS.

Lol, I want to play, but not pay that much!

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

That's just the green fees. Then there is the caddy fee. Some of the coursed require a 4 some. If you show up with 3 you may still have to pay for 4. Even a non member (non military ID card holder/gov employee) at Sungnam (military course in seoul) is about $125.

No, Camp Red Cloud.

Tell me about it, can't wait to get back to the states and some real tee boxes. My new home course with be Trails West Golf Course on Fort Leavenworth, KS.

I've been in Seoul a number of years now and have never made it to CRC. Maybe Sungnam has me spoiled. Osan used to be my home course and now I will only play there when I have to.

Back