What's the most holes you've played with one ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 holes. While standing on the 18th tee I figure I'll stay quiet and not tell the other 3 it's been my same ball for the entire round. So whadda I do. Slice it right into the driving range. And that is my life.

I've gotten through rounds a few times without losing a ball. No more than 18 though because I use a new ball to start each round.

Before this last weekend my record was around 54 holes for a golf ball, I was able to play a Callaway SR2 for right around 90 holes!!

I have 54 holes on a SRIXON TRISPEED as of today's round. Will add to and/or end this streak tomorrow.

P.S. I also have three rounds on a Martini tee....

The 3 rounds this year with the same ball so far...

As of today, 72 holes on the SRIXON TRISPEED, although now the side stamp says RISPEED.

Four rounds on it's friend, the Martini tee.

P.S. If this ball makes it through another 18 holes tomorrow, I'll post pictures of it. And if it does last another 18, it'll tie my record with the 90-hole Top-Flite Gamer V2 (retired).

P.P.S. The SRIXON TRISPEED is holding up better than did its cousin, the SRIXON TRISPEED TOUR.

Last edited:
I think you should try for 216 to make it a dozen rounds.

After my wife and I played six the other day, the ugly MaxFli is at 172. Just 28 to make it to 200.

Lost the SRIXON TRISPEED after five holes today, so it went 77 holes. The worst part is that I know where it is: in a 5 foot by 15 foot bed of decorative evergreen bushes clogged with leaves from last year. I feel like going back with a rake and/or leaf blower to try to find it and fish it out of there.

My Srixon AD333 #1 is about to be retired. It just looks battered and done, as it should.. I've used it for 8 rounds and counting.

Strange thing is, it's white and I really like the (tour) yellow versions better, but I lost about 20 of those in 20 rounds :/

My Srixon AD333 #1 is about to be retired. It just looks battered and done, as it should.. I've used it for 8 rounds and counting.

Strange thing is, it's white and I really like the (tour) yellow versions better, but I lost about 20 of those in 20 rounds :/
Played another ball today, it's just too damaged to keep in play. I've hit trees and carpaths with it, also my irons are from before the groove-rules so they're sharp and shave bits and pieces of the ball on every hit.

Now gaming a Srixon AD333 #2 with an angry bird on it, white again..

I think golf balls take a beating through 18 hole. They lose their true round, get scuffed/cut and just plain battered. So that's as far as mine make it. After a round they go into my shag bag as practice balls.

I found a SRIXON AD333 with an angry bird logo: The Blues. I haven't played it yet. Which angry bird is on your ball?

...Now gaming a Srixon AD333 #2 with an angry bird on it, white again.

183 holes. Had to retire it. I was smashing drives that were going 200 yards. They felt like 250+,but we're just dead balls. Won't be keeping a ball anywhere near this long ever again.

emupenun.jpg
3ajyqytu.jpg
esaby9u4.jpg
yzy8ures.jpg

183 holes. Had to retire it. I was smashing drives that were going 200 yards. They felt like 250+,but we're just dead balls. Won't be keeping a ball anywhere near this long ever again.

emupenun.jpg
3ajyqytu.jpg
esaby9u4.jpg
yzy8ures.jpg

That's incredible! I'm lucky I have the same ball for 9 holes :)

I made 18 the other day with my new b330rx but then the next round I lost two on the front 9! Ahhhh i hate losing new balls Lol

I found a SRIXON AD333 with an angry bird logo: The Blues. I haven't played it yet. Which angry bird is on your ball?

The toucan-like one. Did I mention I put it away? It was just too scuffed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been using the current ball for 2.5 rounds. Found it over the weekend, prov1x with a midland co logo on it. It's about time for it to be lost though lol. Think I've gotten 4 rounds out of a ball before, I did a lot of searching for it in the desert to keep the streak going.

Been using the current ball for 2.5 rounds. Found it over the weekend, prov1x with a midland co logo on it. It's about time for it to be lost though lol. Think I've gotten 4 rounds out of a ball before, I did a lot of searching for it in the desert to keep the streak going.
I can relate to this, even though my searching wasn't in the desert! But I am so over the seeing how long a ball lasts. The last couple rounds I was just wanting to make it to 200 before deciding enough was enough! I'll toss them in the pond if they get to becoming lacking in quality from now on.

Some of you guys must be pretty accurate, or consistent! I'd be happy to get 18 holes out of a ball before losing it around here.

Some of you guys must be pretty accurate, or consistent! I'd be happy to get 18 holes out of a ball before losing it around here.

There are probably six holes on my course where you would have any major issues losing a ball.

Hole 4 is a par five that if you hit your approach left, it can be hard to judge where it went since it's a blind shot.
Hole 5 is a par five that if you hit it too far left, the ball will go over a hill that on the other side isn't the best mowed place, and you can't drive your cart down there to look.
Hole 8 is a par three with a pond on the right.
Hole 14 is a par four with woods down the entire right side. That's where I lost my ball after 85 full holes once. Bad place for slicers.
Hole 15 is a par four with a lot of "native grass" to worry about if you slice it.
Hole 16 is a par four with a tee shot over water, and a road on the right.

When I was trying to get as many holes as I could, my two main worries were the pond on 8 and the woods on 14. You can lose balls anywhere, but since they removed a lot of trees, it has helped everyone in finding their shots better.

There are probably six holes on my course where you would have any major issues losing a ball.

Hole 4 is a par five that if you hit your approach left, it can be hard to judge where it went since it's a blind shot.
Hole 5 is a par five that if you hit it too far left, the ball will go over a hill that on the other side isn't the best mowed place, and you can't drive your cart down there to look.
Hole 8 is a par three with a pond on the right.
Hole 14 is a par four with woods down the entire right side. That's where I lost my ball after 85 full holes once. Bad place for slicers.
Hole 15 is a par four with a lot of "native grass" to worry about if you slice it.
Hole 16 is a par four with a tee shot over water, and a road on the right.

When I was trying to get as many holes as I could, my two main worries were the pond on 8 and the woods on 14. You can lose balls anywhere, but since they removed a lot of trees, it has helped everyone in finding their shots better.

Even with only six holes to worry about losing the ball on, that's pretty impressive man!
Some of the courses I play on hardly have any holes where a lost ball isn't on the table. Mostly it's a wide right push with the driver, or going over the green that costs me a ball. Most of the courses around here are just cut out of the woods and swamps, not too many adjoining fairways. Most holes are fairway, varying amounts of rough, and then it's a lost ball into the woods.

I lost three on my first 9 holes the other day... and none on the back 9. Definitely a record for me so far.

As of tbis past Sunday Im on 17holes!!

1st hole I hook bad into a small pond... havent lost one since..

Using bridgestone E6...love that ball

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

As of today's round, I have 72 holes on a TaylorMade PENTA TP3. Tomorrow, I’ll play it again and try to tie my record of 90 holes on one ball. (Maybe I'll take some pictures of the ball… this evening….)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back