Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Hey Ohio, anyone getting exited for Indy?

Matt, really hoping the waiting list comes through!

Mike, did I see you are golfing event only? No extra rounds?

Maybe Sunday not friday for sure

Maybe Sunday not friday for sure

Unacceptable!

Work on it!
Safe travels this week Mike, can't wait to hear what goodness is coming for us at THP!

Also, some Michigan guys are looking at playing next weekend, I invite you guys to check out the Michigan thread.
I know it's Memorial Day weekend but might be a good tune up for Indy???

And sure to be fun!

Family time next weekend for me after being gone so long but thanks for the invite

Any of you Toledo/NW Ohio area people interested in playing some golf in Temperance on Saturday? I'm looking at either Giant Oak or Bedford Hills around 10am, leaning towards Giant Oak since I play BHGC a lot. PM me if you're interested and I'll figure things out.

Any of you Toledo/NW Ohio area people interested in playing some golf in Temperance on Saturday? I'm looking at either Giant Oak or Bedford Hills around 10am, leaning towards Giant Oak since I play BHGC a lot. PM me if you're interested and I'll figure things out.

Just a quick bump. I am going to get my tee time off of GolfNow tomorrow, so if there is interest let me know ASAP.

I am working this weekend or I would make the trek up

Wife would kill me...I'm out

I know the 31st is the Bstone Indy Invitational but if some one who isn't playing is looking to tee it up I am scrambling for a 4th for my charity scramble.

I know it's late notice but is anyone getting out for a round early tomorrow morning? I thought about it, however if anyone is up to it let me know. Otherwise I have some range time in the forecast at 7am.

I know it's late notice but is anyone getting out for a round early tomorrow morning? I thought about it, however if anyone is up to it let me know. Otherwise I have some range time in the forecast at 7am.

Dang I wish I could was hoping for a super early round monday but my knee had to get better first

Dang I wish I could was hoping for a super early round monday but my knee had to get better first

Well if the knee feels better let me know. I could do 9 super early on Monday. E have a parade at 10am.

Well if the knee feels better let me know. I could do 9 super early on Monday. E have a parade at 10am.

Hmm let me get back to u in the am wife might not mind just 9

Where are you two going to play? Slim, slim chance I could join you.

Just today sitting in the nationwide hospitality tent on the 14th green

Pretty awesome Jason. Had I not been in Texas until tomorrow I would be there. Weather looks great! Enjoy. If you happen to be able to snag a pin flag I'll pay you back.

I'm sure I can make that happen, and I ended with a extra entry pass.

...and I may be able to get a 4-some out on Muirfield CC towards end of summer.

So I am here at the Golfsmith grand opening and it's dead. Where are all the Ohio golfer's??? Oh yeah headed to Indy!!!

So I am here at the Golfsmith grand opening and it's dead. Where are all the Ohio golfer's??? Oh yeah headed to Indy!!!

Its cause they opened it yesterday

True, but they different giveaways each day.

FOx Den Group golfer $20 for 18

Just received that email as well. I still have a few to use.

Back