Contest - Win A Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to win a Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder, so my father and I can stop guessing yardages on the course.

Thanks for an awesome giveaway guys! I'd love to win this so I don't have to bug my wife about getting me more golf stuff for Father's Day, and so I can stop asking Parshooter for yardages next time we play together! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Entry:

I want the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder because in order to throw darts, you have to know how far away the board is! This and I need accurate distances for my Pelz short game practice.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 so I have a better chance to win all my matches in the 2014 Morgan Cup!

Bonus entry

Thank you THP and Bushnell for this incredible contest.

The Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder would go directly into my dad's golf bag. It would be the perfect gift for Father's Day (or his birthday, which is this week). This is something that he would definitely use, but he would never purchase for himself.

Bonus entry:

Bonus Entry:

Fellas only get to be right on Fathers Day?
It doesn't have to be Fathers Day to be correct about your yardages!

Contest - Win A Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder

I want to win this rangefinder so I can feel the jolt and stop shooting trees instead of the pin! My kid has my nerves shot and I need to be steady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be the second best gift I've ever gotten for Father's Day, after my son, on my second Father's Day. I'd love a rangefinder and Bushnell makes the best.

Bonus Entry

I want to win the Pro X7 so that as my eyesight fades with old age, I don't have to rely on the youngsters to give me distances and give me the wrong one on purpose so I end up missing the green completely.....just so they can say they beat me

Bonus entry

Why do I want to win it? Who wouldn't want the best range finder in the business giving them yardages on the course? Thanks for the chance THP and Bushnell!

Last edited:
I want to win this awesome rangefinder so I can give it to my father as a great gift because he is a great man and I wouldnt be half the person I am today without him.

I want to win this rangefinder because my Bushnell 1500 messed up and I sure miss it out on the course.

For my first fathers day as a father I would love to own the Bushnell rangefinder. Who doesn't need the best rangefinder on the planet on their bag?

Last edited:

Finally a contest that a lefty can take advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back